More proof that Bethesda is going to destroy Fallout

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Jesus Christ wrote:Who's that in the blue?
Der ewige Jude, come to profit from the agreement. He is a recurring character in Western literature.
Diarmada
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Diarmada »

Vault Dweller, the Chosen One or the Spirit of Fallout, I didnt think I had to spell it out, as it would look even more like the south of cheese, but I guess I was wrong....oh well.....
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

TinyTeeth wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:Who's that in the blue?
Der ewige Jude
Have you seen the movie? :D It's quite entertaining.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Diarmada wrote:Vault Dweller, the Chosen One or the Spirit of Fallout, I didnt think I had to spell it out, as it would look even more like the south of cheese, but I guess I was wrong....oh well.....
Well, I couldn't figure it out either. You could add a yellow stripe or make it look more jumpsuity. :eyebrow:

Maybe not a religious institution but the franchise has been alive for the last 10 years thanks to the controversy concerning the next Fallout sequel (or all of them). Fallout fanbase has stayed strong over the years. The ones posting here at DAC or NMA only represent a small, loud minority of the fans. Ask around any other game forum and you'll soon find people who've played the original Fallout or Fallout 2. To them every RPG since then has been relative to the experience they got from playing Fallout. Perhaps you can participate in the struggle by contributing art.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

To be honest, Ive given up hope.

I only praticipate to be an ass towards bethesda, and keep an eye out for any worthwhile FO mods.
Diarmada
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Diarmada »

Well, I couldn't figure it out either. You could add a yellow stripe or make it look more jumpsuity. :eyebrow:

Maybe not a religious institution but the franchise has been alive for the last 10 years thanks to the controversy concerning the next Fallout sequel (or all of them). Fallout fanbase has stayed strong over the years. The ones posting here at DAC or NMA only represent a small, loud minority of the fans. Ask around any other game forum and you'll soon find people who've played the original Fallout or Fallout 2. To them every RPG since then has been relative to the experience they got from playing Fallout. Perhaps you can participate in the struggle by contributing art.
I was an active participant for around 5 years (I even had a small site named Vault7 around nine years ago), but instead of being like PsychoSniper, whose posts are legendary in some circles, I withdrew to being a voyeur....anyway, I thought about adding the stripe, but it is not an original feature of the Vault Suit, so for accuracy sake, I left it off, although I had originally intended to put some identifying mark on his arm, but any attempt I made tipped the scale of cheesiness....but let me go and see what I can do....
Diarmada
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Diarmada »

Ok, what about this, its a wee bit clearer:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Nice poster Pete.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

A tad unrealistic tho'... people don't have stickers on their wrists. It makes no sense.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Have you seen the movie? :D It's quite entertaining.
Unpatriotically enough, no. But for every time I haven't I have seen Triumph one more time ;)
Diarmada
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Diarmada »

Mismatch wrote:A tad unrealistic tho'... people don't have stickers on their wrists. It makes no sense.
Sarcasm, or at least I hope so, if not, then you have never seen any of the old propaganda posters, political cartoons of the era or satire....but if it is sarcasm, then sorry, sometimes many things are lost on the boards, like intelligence & courtesy...but then again, it is a forum for a game where you can kill kids and defile their corpse, so no hard-feelings...

Dia
HappinessInSlavery
SDF!
SDF!

Post by HappinessInSlavery »

armyguy16 wrote:
Scumbag wrote:The Orrey is worth quite a bit more than they are selling it for.
Weird, when you can finish it in fifteen minutes or less, like most quests in Oblivion.
The Orrery quest is trivial. However, the reward for it is incredible, and makes it much easier to play as a mage.
HappinessInSlavery
SDF!
SDF!

Post by HappinessInSlavery »

inaneframe wrote:
TinyTeeth wrote:
inaneframe wrote: I'm sorry but the context eludes me.
Then you have misunderstood the ways of DAC. Fascism is always relevant. :)
Is there any kind of Wiki that I could read up on this shit or perhaps you could give me a lesson? :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law
Maximous
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Maximous »

Behesda will pull a Microsoft---tweek Oblivion, put a new face on it, sell it for Billions, tell us how great it is, how we must have it.

If anyone at Beth had a creative brain cell, they would have been at Dac figuring out that "Kill the Mutant" is NOT a FO3 sequel.
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

Redeye wrote:I read somewhere that Beth acquired the PC rights to Rifts... :drunk:
Now that would totally fit. Rifts is an autistic roleplaying game that can churn out dozens of cool drawings of power armour but can't tie it's own shoelaces together (or figure out how to dodge missiles). Combined with Beth it would be a match made in heaven.
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
midnight77
SDF!
SDF!

Post by midnight77 »

i want a fallout 3, but i own oblivion and i only bought it cause i figured "oh with so many modders i will be using an ak in no time" :anger: :censored: :chainsaw: . so i want an oblivion with guns. but i do not want fallout 3 to be oblivion with guns. :nervious:
gorrilaz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by gorrilaz »

i think oblivion engine is not bad.. bethesda can make it with features zoom in and zoom out change like if we zoom out we can change mode to third person view if we zoom in then oblivion first person view become the game.. that's nice i think..
bethesda can work perfectly i think.. in reality they listen to any fans suggestion and idea.. not easy to build another engine because that i think used this features.. oblivion with gun but with sword too that's fallout 3 i want..
Our Host!