Demote Urizen, seriously

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Demote Urizen?

Yes.
25%
YES, QUICKLY!
75%
Just asshat.
No votes

Total votes: 4

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Demote Urizen, seriously

Post by Alexander »

Ok, this guy does not know how DAC works or what it is about, nor does he care.

Lately, he has been on some sort of heinous powertrip; defacing the GD forum and threatening to ban people left and right... unable to handle criticism and abusing his moderatorial powers (how he became a mod is, itself, an interesting question).

He is also under the impression that DAC is the same fascist hellhole as NMA (and that we, too, have "Vats"). God knows what else goes on in that addled brain of his.

These are streaks that many adolescent males possess... and that is OK; however, with all the problems teenagers face today -- boyfriends, pimples, etc. -- surging through his developing (well, hopefully) mind makes him utterly unfit to mod our fine community.

In any case, this is one of the poorest choices for a mod that have been in recent DAC history -- his actions are completely unacceptable and I am not the first one to voice a complaint against this "fellow". Whoever appointed him should thoroughly review his decision. And retract it.

It is high time someone did something about this outrage. I motion that this asshat be exiled to NMA; which he holds in high regard, it seems... alternatively, at least be demoted to regular user.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

He sent me a PM some time ago, because I wrote in a general discussion thread that he was abusing his moderating powers and he told me to keep it to myself and PM him instead if I really had to criticize D:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I agree he shouldn't be a mod, but I still like him, don't ban him D:

Still, unmod him. and mod me in SJNNR D:
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

ja man. i agree, make me admin D:
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

seriously, you guys need to grow up. if you have any specific complaints, just tell me. but these generalized complaints serve no purpose.
Kashluk wrote:He sent me a PM some time ago, because I wrote in a general discussion thread that he was abusing his moderating powers and he told me to keep it to myself and PM him instead if I really had to criticize D:
my pm to you: "take it up with me in a pm if you have something to say, my door is always open. for now though, let's try to stay on topic. thank you for your co-operation." i don't see any problems with it.
Our Host!