Lost season finale SPOILERS

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Lost season finale SPOILERS

Post by King of Creation »

DAMN

Anyone else watch it? RIVETING.
Last edited by King of Creation on Fri May 25, 2007 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Nope, but I'm sure to know by tomorrow, all of my asshole coworkers will be sure to talk about it.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Nice work, KoC. I haven't actually watched it yet, so I don't want spoilers, not even to its quality. But since I've never heard anyone use the word riveting in any non-sarcastic context, I don't even know if you liked it. Your post is a miracle of concise neutrality.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

no one gives a fuck

top 3 lost episodes
that one where elaine is dating keith hernandez
the time when george's dad is all, "serenity now"
the one where george pretends he's a marine biologist
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

A post. (i never watched the shit, and now its to late)
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Who moved this to the Wasteland? You're fired.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Spazmo wrote:Nice work, KoC. I haven't actually watched it yet, so I don't want spoilers, not even to its quality. But since I've never heard anyone use the word riveting in any non-sarcastic context, I don't even know if you liked it. Your post is a miracle of concise neutrality.
Non-sarcastically, it was one of the most exciting episodes yet. I laughed, I cried, I wanted more.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

atoga wrote:"serenity now"
...and sanity later.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I agree with KoC, it was probably one of the best episodes in the whole series and I was spoiled a bit before hand and still enjoyed it. Felt like they let loose all they had planned for like 6 seasons in one two hour special. I completely recommend it.

SPOILERRSSZZZZZZZZZ

I totally felt bad for Jack made me almost cry. Also will there be a 4th season?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Yes...there will be a fourth season. In fact, the producers have announced the end date: 2010. They've got the whole series planned out now, unlike before when it seemed like they were just winging it every week.

Btw, here's the link to the announcement:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/0 ... index.html

I think it's a good thing that they've anounced an end date. It means there is an ultimate goal or event that the series is going to build up to. They'll have ample time to wrap up storylines and things.

On a side note

SPOILERS

The way Jack ends up after the get off the island was really depressing, as was Charlie's death. Maybe Desmond can pull Charlie out of the porthole though? It would suck if he died for real. Hell, Locke got shot in the chest and still survived. HELL, Mikael got shot in the heart with a freaking spear gun and still survived. So who knows.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

SPOOILERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I think charlie is gone for good he wanted to die to save everyone, he didn't want to try to escape but i guess if they are doing a season 4 he could come back and keep everyone on the island. Also was kate married to Sawyer at the end? She said "I have to get back to him or he will get suspicious." Also was jacks aftermath for real or was it just like a dream?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

SPOOIIILLLERRRRSSSS

I dunno...I thought it was Sawyer's funeral. I dunno who Kate would have been married to...maybe the cop guy she left behind that she really married before the crash?

And I'm pretty sure the "aftermath" was real. It was a flashforward, like they do those flashbacks all the time. Just makes us see that Naomi and her people were pretty bad afterall.

Also, what's up with this Temple thing that Ben sent everone to? Should be interesting to see. I'm curious to learn some history of the island and it's "native" inhabitants. I mean, who built those giant monuments and things? Looks like the island has been populated for a long time. And who is the mysterious ghost thing Jacob???
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Dear god, I thought seriously that was the end of the entire series !!!

You when you think about it, every other episode they "find" something hidden !!

Seemes to me the island is not big enough to hold all these hidden things..

A mini bus, a wrecked ship from 1432, three bloody hatches (button one, the one with all the tvs and the medical one), an entire village with modern looking houses, a haunted house with jakob, a pit of skeletons, a radio tower, an underwater station, a dock, a weird place with a giant foot, the "fake" camp they had up. Did I miss something ?
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Locke blew up the submarine. (maybe not him, but the subbie is fucked)
���������
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

MR Snake wrote:Did I miss something ?
Did you see the whole episode about Ben's childhood which explained what the Dharma Initiative was and what really happened to them?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Was this Lost season any good? I heard it got kinda strange and boring. What season is it anyway?
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

King of Creation wrote:
MR Snake wrote:Did I miss something ?
Did you see the whole episode about Ben's childhood which explained what the Dharma Initiative was and what really happened to them?
Yepp, sure did.

I was wondering what his dad was doing in that mini van.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Next episode will air in January, 2008!
MR Snake wrote:Dear god, I thought seriously that was the end of the entire series !!!

You when you think about it, every other episode they "find" something hidden !!

*Delirium*
Astounding, you must be some sort of genius.

- SPOILERS BELOW -

This finale was good, but it made me indignant more than anything as they killed off a bunch of people some of which were really compelling (i.e. Charlie, Tom) characters who, in my opinion, would have done more if they remained alive.
Also, they did not reveal more about the Monster (Smokey) and the next episode will air in January 2008(!), the three following seasons of LOST will consist of [only] 16 episodes each.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Alexandar, you suck the donkey dick, seriously.

noob.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Alexander wrote:the three following seasons of LOST will consist of [only] 16 episodes each.
That's what it's like now, isn't it?
Our Host!