heh.

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

heh.

Post by DaC-Sniper »

DU only deactivated the signatures, because his 1337 codings skillZ arent 2 high enough!!! He isn´t even able to set a maximum width to signatures, take that!! Now, how poor is that? :revolution:
Dreadnought

Re: heh.

Post by Dreadnought »

DaC-Sniper wrote:DU only deactivated the signatures, because his 1337 codings skillZ arent 2 high enough!!! He isn´t even able to set a maximum width to signatures, take that!! Now, how poor is that? :revolution:
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

i think it was cock that did it, actually. now there's a crappy coder!
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Yep...I suck at coding.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

phpBB by default has an option to limit signatures. It doesn't need any coding. The problem is people who put in huge arse images. To code around that, you'd need to read the image and validate its dimensions every time someone updated their signature.

By the way, we've removed post counts. We've removed signatures. WHAT IS NEXT I WONDER?

/attempt at creating needless fear and confusion to keep the <strike>m</strike>asses in check.
Our Host!