Prince Harry is a big pussy.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Muff
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Muff »

Hi new member here just thought I would all let you know the situation I an a gunner in the TA an have been back from IRAQ for 3 months, an I receive letters from friends still out there an as soon as the Ubber Rupert (slang for a superior officer that could not find his own dick with a map) have started a bet on what will happen to him 5 will get you 10 that he gets slotted in the back first day out, 20 will get you 100 he gets tied to a lamppost in the middle of Bazra by his SAS guards, But all bets are off if Gunner Crispy wings him in the head with a Can of Stella an Ko's him!
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

you...you cannot knock out the next king with a can of stella. are you, crazy! :yikes:

lol his mums dead XD
:chew:
Muff
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Muff »

Gunner Crispy is willing to try! LOL!!! I will keep you informed on this one.

Dose anyone want in on the bet?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

As long as you provide us with fresh pictures of a KO'd Harry. This place has quite a bit of traditions in causing political turmoil.
Muff
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Muff »

Well Mark another gunner out there serving with Crispy still has one of my fucking didgi cameras (IXUS 60) an I am waiting for him to come home so i can fucking get it back, he was minding if for me because i got cazivaked home, so i am sure he will have a pic or several hundred pluss a movie of it happening.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

if anything happens i am sure a camera phone will record a series of brown and blue blocks and a lot of wind then send it into the sun with a series of unfortunate lemony snickets.
:chew:
Muff
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Muff »

If i can find the disk its on I will youtube a vid of what happens to a insurgent when he fires a RPG at a Warrior APC misses but gains the attention of the crew member armed with a 20mm cannon in the turret an a Royal marine sniper team, The insurgents friend's do a runner an he just stands there shitting himself for around half a second then Bang 20mm shell right through his chest an one of his friends doing a runner finds out how good Royal marine snipers achualy are.
Disctek
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Disctek »

Nothing had better happen to him, I'll bet that if anything happens to the Prince it will get more news coverage than Anna Nicole and Natalee Holloway combined. Do you know how soul-numbingly horrific it is? It's like nothing else is happening in the entire world. I have no idea what's going on in the world unless it involves dead white girls or the Axis of Evil thanks to this kind of crap.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

i hope thos rag heads capture him a ass rape him
for 3 months strait then tatoo naughty pics of body parts on his face and then just let him go!

hHHAHAHAHA! that would be fuckin funny.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

what's "a can of stella"?
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

beer, innit?
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

silent and smooth, just like always, eh?
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Harry Pussy.

Edit:

:clap:
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

Thor Kaufman wrote:silent and smooth, just like always, eh?
pardon?
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Urizen wrote:
Thor Kaufman wrote:silent and smooth, just like always, eh?
pardon?
your extremely quick posting move reminded me of that particular Commando scene
Muff
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Muff »

yes it is beer, and sorry for the long space between posts I have had stuff to work on ;)
Our Host!