Im buying a new cellphone

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Im buying a new cellphone

Post by MR Snake »

Please recommend me one.

I lost my Motorola V3 in the last bar adventure with my friends.
And now that I finally have my new creditcard after having closed my old one I need a nice phone.

Budget 3-600 US.

Discuss-
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i have a samsung d600 and its alright because it slides up and down and has a camera on it and doesnt feel like a bit of plastic.
:chew:
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I'm still using my old Nokia 3310. I've replaced the battery a few times, but the phone itself still works like a charm. All I need from a cellphone is the ability to call people and send text messages. :rearguard:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

fuck cell phones and being easy to get a hold of. just build up a mental map of where all the payphones are in your population center and you should be fine.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

atoga wrote:fuck cell phones and being easy to get a hold of. just build up a mental map of where all the payphones are in your population center and you should be fine.
how :new age: :che:

I concur with Nico, Nokia 3310 is quite gut, I'm using the same. Also, it has so many awesome functions. You can telephone, send messages and open beerbottles with it. B)
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

tk wrote::new age:
actually, i just don't have a steady source of income and am quite poor, so i can't afford one :(
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

You could build one out of papier-mâché :rofl:
Prepaid mobiles are pretty cheap, they cost approximately 30 euros. You could also just steal one from someone else like the cool kids do. B)
Atrokkus
Respected
Respected

Post by Atrokkus »

youre just afraid to be robbed of one, atoga
Previously known as metallix...

CRPG.ru Editorial Staff
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

two small tips for mobiles: use soonr to get access to all your pc files, and use opera mini to get access to the www.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i like ones with a camera then i always have a camera about so i can record important things in my life

:chew:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

cellphones suck D:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

You need to be more specific what it is you want. A camera, internet, games, music, street cred or perhaps a telephone? I bought the cheapest phone available so that I don't feel bad when I lose/break it and it fills the requirements I have of a cellphone. There's even a calculator! :wondersofmoderntechnology:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

atoga wrote:fuck cell phones and being easy to get a hold of. just build up a mental map of where all the payphones are in your population center and you should be fine.
I normally don't use my cellphone but it's really great for emergences, like when you get in a car crash and call your dad to make sure you got all the other persons right information.

Also I keep my cellphone in a little lunchpack when I got to work but in the lunchpak I put one of those icepacks and the phone is in a little potch right next to it on the outside. Will having the cellphone get cold affect the battery life?
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Chocolates suck.

Buy some cheap piece of shit. All you need a phone for is to talk. Want mp3? Get an mp3 player. Want laser guided anti-tank missiles? Get an Apache.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I found this phone on a bench. I looked around if someone was there. Negative. So I kept it for myself.
I had (and still have) the previous model.
Sturdy, simple, decent functions. I've never cared too mutch about cellies. I've just discovered that mostly antisocial dickheads, wogs and other scum that lives in poverty has the NEWEST MODEL so they can pretend they aren't poor when they walk around and pretend to talk to people (they actually don't, because they can't afford it, they simply talk into their phones). :bomb:
Infinity Dose
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Infinity Dose »

i never understood the fascination with expensive cell phones. a camera, mp3 player, internet, are all bound to be of shit quality on something designed to be a phone. 600 dollars US would get you a decent laptop these days. 100 would get you a 2GB mp3 player with good sound quality. 200 would get you an awesome 5+ megapixel digi cam.

meh. i paid 70 bucks for my nokia and it gets good reception.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I paid like 50 for my shitty cingular whogivesafuck and it works.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I don't use phones. Choosing instead to bypass the eardrums entirely and yell directly into the minds of those deemed worthy of instruction.

Superior range, free, and at least seven years before concern for advertising intrusions becomes a facet. :drunk:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

You guys are no help at all.
I can afford it so why dont I spend that much on it.

Im hardly living in poverty and im not gonna save all my fking money for ..rainy days. IM 21, its now your suppose to live and spend all your money on junk!

So I will.

Now better and more expensive range please on the cellphones.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Our Host!