LOL teachers

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Sometimes I miss the German Empire. At least they invaded other countries with dignity and honour. :paris surrenders:
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

PsychoSniper wrote:It prolly has something to do with brand new weapons made in Iran appearing in Iraq.
If you are talking about the "new" ieds, it's pretty much bullshit, the technology is not new, anyone with acess to a hardware store can do it....
Dunno what's worse the excuse you guys used in Iraq or this one.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

TinyTeeth wrote:Sometimes I miss the German Empire. At least they invaded other countries with dignity and honour. :paris surrenders:
and "cleaned" them thoroughly :rofl:
http://elftor.com/elftor.php?number=129
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

LOL I meant the Second Reich! But the Third Reich was pretty cool too :rofl:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Just wonder what the Fourth Reich will be like! :ilsa:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:She is just a liberal who opposes the war, she not middle eastern. She is white as my butt and has red hair. ZOMG BUSH IS EVIL.

I am so sick of my liberal professors. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I feel like Jon Stewart is teaching my classes.
The Fourth Reich will be a David Hasselhoff concert.
Get it?! Because Germans love Hasselhoff!!Oh boy that never gets old! :joy:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

That's one pussy teacher alright D: Cry over something like that? It's close to the ridiculousness of us having a minute of silence at school, because of the WTC attacks.

Oh and also:

Infinity Dose
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Infinity Dose »

haha invading Iran. that is fummy. because well, iran has 3x the pop. of Iraq, and the entire country is a big fucking mountain so forget any ground invasion, also Iran actually has an ability to retaliate (ballistic missiles, proxy war capability in lebanon, iraq, afghanistan and inside the US itself) also Iran's "IRGC" trained and armed hezbollah when they gave israel a well deserved ass whopping this past summer. as much as dick cheney and bill o'reilly want to start another stupid war, it won't happen.

so really, your teacher is fucking stupid. and an infidel poopy head cry baby
Atrokkus
Respected
Respected

Post by Atrokkus »

Bah let those fucktards stew in their own middleeastern juice... a big waste of time and good soldiers.
It's really no use fighting them there.
And it doesn't mean that Americans are lousy fighters -- we, the once mighty Soviet Union, also failed there, so I pretty much think that only nuke and carpet bombings can actually stabilize the situation there (quite radically too), and of course that's way too inhumane even to the swell guy.

I would regret having Iran wiped out though, because they make real nice dates (eastern fruit grown on palms).
Previously known as metallix...

CRPG.ru Editorial Staff
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Infinity Dose wrote:israel a well deserved ass whopping this past summer.
I still think I was missing something when people say this. While I won't say Israel won, I definetly don't count "Leveling an entire country remaining almost untouched" as getting your ass kicked.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

a big waste of time and good soldiers.
ehue, that's what soldiers are for.
I really can't quite understand the ones who yell for Bush to take them troops home because they're getting killed. It's their bloody job to get killed so others don't have to.

And someone really needs to line up all these religious fuckers and <i>liberate</i> them.

I liked the suggestion about sending christians. That'd be neat.
Letthe western world arm all their fundamental christians and send them to fight the crazed moslems and suddenly two problems are solved.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Wolfman Walt wrote:
Infinity Dose wrote:israel a well deserved ass whopping this past summer.
I still think I was missing something when people say this. While I won't say Israel won, I definetly don't count "Leveling an entire country remaining almost untouched" as getting your ass kicked.
That is absolutely true. And the funny thing is that even Finland suffered casualties in that war D:
Infinity Dose
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Infinity Dose »

well, okay, Israel didn't get its ass kicked, but the IDF did. Still, during that entire month long conflict, Hezbollah managed to keep well over a million Israelis underground. The IDF failed in its initial goal of taking Hezbollah out for good, got its ass kicked, and finally agreed to a cease fire. as each day went on, the IDF would lower their expectations and standards for "victory"

it just shows how potent a guerrilla force of no more than 5,000, even by the most generous estimates, can hold Israel's advanced military off. The whackiest thing in that whole conflict was that compared to the IDF, Hezbollah killed many more soldiers than it did civillians :? but alas Israel using cluster bombs on houses and killing thousands of Lebanese civies is not terrorism in the eyes of the west. :drunk:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

What are the chances Psycho-snipers still active duty that we could get some spam relief?
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

USA - and primarily, the citizens of US - have a real problem; Bush... you need to get him out of office quickly before his advisors dupe him into declaring war on more countries.
Dogmeatlives wrote:Fuck Iran and the Middle-East.
They are all a bunch of religious nutbags!
We should ship all our looney Christians over there and let them sort the whole thing out.

They'll all be converted or dead inside a year..
I'll bet on the latter.
How about you just send all your looney Jews over there and let them fight their own wars from now on...?

Though one may discuss the power of the Iranian propaganda machine, given the impressionable nature of Americans, I bet on the former.
TT wrote:Sometimes I miss the German Empire. At least they invaded other countries with dignity and honour. :paris surrenders:
Like your ass will be invaded, with the great dignity that is the Blue Monster.
Kashluk wrote:And the funny thing is that even Finland suffered casualties in that war D:
What?

On a side note, a friend of mine claims that Jews consider the Finnish people to be close relatives of theirs. What is your opinion, Kashluk, is there any stock in this?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Cimmerian Nights wrote:What are the chances Psycho-snipers still active duty that we could get some spam relief?
None, Im civie again :drunk:

And Im prety sure we would whup Iraq, their advanced shit would mostly go boom in one night.

The fact is, if they're supplying those killing us, they're allready IN the war.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

And Im prety sure we would whup Iraq
I hope you read maps better than you spell.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Infinity Dose
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Infinity Dose »

the weapons that come into Iraq from Iran are probably smuggled in through the black market, siphoned from Iran's military-industrial complex, and not gov't sanctioned activity. 80%, if not more, of US deaths are at the hands of Sunni insurgents who use Russian made hardware, so why aren't neocons threatning Russia instead? Or blaming the arab countries who pumped Iraq full of money during the 80s so he buy all the shit to begin with?

This whole topic of Iranian weapons is a really flacid attempt at deflecting criticism about the US failure in Iraq.

if the neocons really want to push for war before Bush is out of office, they'll try to force Iran into doing something. In the 80s, the Reagan admin forced Iran into a naval war by moving into their waters, protecting reflagged oil tankers that carried Iraqi oil, this ingineous culminated in the downing of an Iranian airliner by USS Stark (remember flight 655) killing over 200 civies, and forcing Iran to accept a cease fire with Iraq. Expect something like "Gulf of Tonkin" that was used as a pretext to the vietnam war. but even that is really slim.

and if shit does hit the fan, ground invasion is out of the question, so the US will have to settle with carpet bombing, and as we know that isn't enough to stop a retaliatory attack, say by rockets/missiles (Lebanon was carpet bombed into the stone age, but Hezbie didn't let up) and that's probably the number one detterent right now, especially when you have 140,000 US soldiers stationed in huge super bases that are in range of Iranian rockets and missiles. Also, Iran pretty much wrote the book on suicide attacks and has a few million strong volunteer militia.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Somebody summon Hammer! :aiee:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I think IRaq war is going like shit because the people don't really want us there lol? They should be pointing out all the bad people but they are just kinda not doing anything and after the US sweeps somewhere the bad guys just come back again. I know that there are people who support us but its mainly because their relatives or friends were killed by the bad guys. I don't see enough coverage of Iraq people looking like they want us there except that half hearted Iraqs we are giving power to.

I'm highly uninformed about events in Iraq so I could be completely wrong.

Pyscosniper, how about you tell us the situation there from your perspective. Are the people there grateful to us being there?
Our Host!