fallout tabletop wiki?

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

:raymondo:?

:M
76%
no
24%

Total votes: 17

Hatchen
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Hatchen »

I don't believe I asked this, what is the current RPG system that is being used for the Fallout PnP on the Wiki? Is it just the simplified version of SPECIAL or is there additions of others or just a different system in general?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

it's just a slightly altered version of SPECIAL, as used in jason mical's version.

(simplifications & other changes are pending)
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Speed_demon
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Speed_demon »

Redeye wrote:"slurp" talk "slurp" talk
my avatar would sound like this lol
Adventuring in the wasteland on a daily basis
Keserian
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Keserian »

Hey, do y'all need any help with this thing? I'm an experienced D20 Apocalypse player, have an interest in the SPECIAL system. I'm an okay writer, and my primary interest is in weaponry, pistols, rifles, rockets, machine guns, you name it.
Yes, I like Fallout. Yes, I like Fallout 2. Even Brotherhood of Steel had its merits. I enjoyed Morrowind, and I play Oblivion. They are five separate games, so stop comparing them!
That's right, five separate games.

Unless you get the Fallout combo-pack.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

No work has been done on this since 23:40, 23 October 2006.

So I think yes, a little help would be welcome.

Review the wiki and please discuss changes here first. Perhaps your enthusiasm may get the rest of us off our lazy butts and get this thing rolling again.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Keserian
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Keserian »

Will do. I need to re-review the existing work and think some things over before I get posting.
Yes, I like Fallout. Yes, I like Fallout 2. Even Brotherhood of Steel had its merits. I enjoyed Morrowind, and I play Oblivion. They are five separate games, so stop comparing them!
That's right, five separate games.

Unless you get the Fallout combo-pack.
Lucifer_Drake
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lucifer_Drake »

Gah!!! Not Shadowrun! If I don't use the D% SIMPLE system I'll convert it to ICE's Cyberspace or SM2 system.I hate dice pools! I'd convert SR to Cyberspace/RMC hybrid if I'd ever run a SR game. I hate dice pools!
Speed_demon wrote:Hmmm... D6 is best used for quick and dirty systems, but i understand your point. When i first started converting Fallout to a pen & paper, dice game AKA tabletop game, i used the Shadowrun sytem. Easy to assemble and run, but the adding of dice or a bonus (ex 2D6+2) is a sloppy way of doing it, as the dice totals get large, and you start having an ordeal every time you roll a skill u r good at. In the last shadowrun game i was in, we would be rolling over 20 D6's, sometimes over 30 (we had some crazy experienced and specialized MOFO's) it just started TO SUCK. then u got to count all the fuckin dice without knocking them over, miscounting ect. too much hassle, so i am converting it to a much better D% (D100) system with non-ablative (no hit points) system... I was never really happy with hit points any ways, its just arbitrarily relative and luck on the roll of the dice. I have next semester off from school so i will likely do some work on it, and might even have a sample for perusal.

Post everything u can about this stuff!!! share ideas, they will be listened to. :clap:
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Way to post in a dead year old thread you stupid cunt.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

:M
Our Host!