White Label FO/FO2/FOT Compilation

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
memerandom
SDF!
SDF!

White Label FO/FO2/FOT Compilation

Post by memerandom »

I recently purchased this bundle from a reputable ebay auctioner. Everything went smoothly as far as payment and shipping. When I put the DVD in the autoplay comes up after a while but when you attempt to install it is unable to launch setup. I looked in the fallout directory and sure enough the setup.exe is not a valid win32 application. A fair amount of the other data on the disc also appears to be corrupted although still viewable in windows explorer.
Just wondering if anyone has had similair experience. FYI, I'm trying to install on XP on an NTFS disk, tho as far as I can tell there should (technically) be any problems with that. Especially as far data integrity/compatability.
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

never ever trust a Fallout game in a DVD!
memerandom
SDF!
SDF!

Post by memerandom »

http://www.gspsoftware.co.uk/index.php? ... rodID=4154

It's not as if it's pirated, probably just a bad stamping. 0's and 1's are 0's and 1's, unless they're missing.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

you must build a shrine whereupon you place the troubled disc. take clothes off. start drumming your belly. first slow tempo. call upon the machine gods / architects of time or whatever you bought. after 15 minutes of slow drumming, start jumping around. stomping as loudly as you can to drive away the evil spirits from you komputer. finish of the rite with writing warnings to future errors and such. use caca and floppy disk to paint the taunts and rants in big letters on your 4 walls. works like a sharm.

-ende
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Doggedmeat
Respected
Respected

Post by Doggedmeat »

VX you missed the step about making love to a warm bagel.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Doggedmeat wrote:VX you missed the step about making love to a warm bagel.
Reminds me of Mr.Wiggles.

A cylindrical water filled balloon with a toroidal cross-section.

If you tried to hold it, the balloon would roll in on itself and jump out of your grasp.

It didn't stretch enough for the obvious application.
Doggedmeat
Respected
Respected

Post by Doggedmeat »

I have no problem fucking food, but children's toys..... that is just creepy.
Our Host!