Don't go to GCG forums. Your posts WILL be deleted.

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Gwenfloor
Regular
Regular
Location: Vault City, one of the mindless totalitarian-controlled masses...

Post by Gwenfloor »

I bet that anyone who posts good ideas, they delete the posts and steal the ideas as their own. Wouldn't surprise me...
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

Gwenfloor wrote:I bet that anyone who posts good ideas, they delete the posts and steal the ideas as their own. Wouldn't surprise me...
Hello to about three months ago. :D
Obsidian:
Now working on Fallout: New Undermountain!

They promise to spend only a year on this title - only a year less than the original Descent to Undermountain!
Gwenfloor
Regular
Regular
Location: Vault City, one of the mindless totalitarian-controlled masses...

Post by Gwenfloor »

atoga wrote:FO:Warfare was a tabletop thingy made by Chris Avellone or something.

Exciting update: In the forum, spoQn renamed a thead entitled "spoQn, wtf?" or something like that to "Forum rules and a new moderator." Then, he deleted a seperate thread which asked who he was, why he had been appointed moderator, and why the 'art' thread was locked without replying to it.

lolz.
Sounds to me like Spoqn did some things that most would not be proud of in order to get promoted so quickly... :eyebrow:
Kukident
Regular
Regular

Post by Kukident »

awesome...

and i actually was looking forward to that game...
although the picture on the guide of the game was somehow, unfallouty, only the bos armour on the top was alright (edit: isn't)

:chick:
Our Host!