plzz help....this is retarded

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
Broken Soul
SDF!
SDF!

plzz help....this is retarded

Post by Broken Soul »

ok...my earlier post isnt getting any help and i really want to play the game again so on top of the below message this is also whats changed that might have something to do with the problem but i dont know: the shortcut icon for fo2 has changed to some wierd looking fat dude with funny glasses and when i go to properties to change it i can see it flicker but nothing happens...ne1 know why? i dont understand it, it used to run fine until i uninstalled it then a few months later installed it again

ok..im new here but kinda know how forums work...my problem: havent played fallout 2 in a while so i installed it again and now itll load up but after the cinematics with the elder it exits out automatically and says error....so i downloaded the patch v 1.02 thinking maybe thatll help or something...WRONG... it let me do the same shit but still says version 1.00 then i downloaded it to my data folder in the "directory" i guess and now it wont even start the game saying i need the disc to play ( even tho the disc is in the cpu)...lil frustrating...so any help would be nice and appreciated
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

There's nothing you can do. Set your disc on fire and get a new one off of ebay for 0.02. Don't be alarmed by the fat guy with glasses though, that's just Tim Cain doing his work.

:psychosniper:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Just toltally reinstall, even get the stuff that isn't auto-uninstalled out manually beforehand.

Try compatibilty modes, and don't go moving the mouse around/typing shit while the comp is processing (look at drive lights/etc.)

Also- try torrenting a copy. Might be your disk is fukt.

Also: avoid Humongous install unless your disc is fukt.
Humongous had problems.
Our Host!