Israel vs. Lebanon

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

A TORRENT OF WORDS
Serious Business.
Mekorig
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mekorig »

Sadly, in this conflict, both sides are right and wrong at the same time. And if both sides dont agree to make peace, the "glass parking lot" appear to be the only option left.

All of this begin when the british took contorl of the zone after WWI. A few years before, the british sign a paper where they agree to send jews to the zone. Also, this was suppoertd by the Zionism , a political movement, secular in its begining, to create a new state for all the jews living in Europe. The jew began to go to Palestina, and buy land. This was of not liking of the local arabs, and they complain. The british pput a limit to the jew inmigrant, but they keep coming illegaly. Conflict begin when jew and arabs clashed over right onver land and shit like that. In the meantine jew armed groups bagn to form, to attack and defnd the jew from the arabs and to fight the "british opretion". In fact, there were thg bands. Some plans were made in the UN to create a two countries in the zone, but no party agree in the borders. Then , in the 48 the zionist jew declared the stat of israel unilatery and bagn to expell arabs from teir zones. this caused war whit the other countries in the zone, which caused a lot of dead betewn them and the newly forme IDF, mostly composed by the ex-terrorist groups and by british and USA equipment. The israeli expell even more arabs. And since them, there was a cicle of war, armed resistance of the arab, more expelling, israel takings of territory and such. it is sad that extrremist in both sides make a recnciliation imposible.

I almost forgot. This all israel-lebanon conflict came form when there was a civil war in lebanon betewn cristians, drusos, prosirians, shia and sunni. When Israel invaded after an attack in ther territory,a nd bombed Beirut and took almost all the south, some shia group nited to form Hizbulla. They eneded kicking out Israel, but now the goal of that group in the retaking of the sheeba farms, a disputed zone in control of Israel (weird isnt, the ISraeli had an history of making that kind of stuff), and now the extermination of Israel, which fall in the extremist SOB kind of thing.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

it's nice that the israel army has such advance technology at hands. with a gigantic boner i wait for the endless streams of gunfilms. also very nice testing ground for new weapons. this era of territorial wars will last for decades. centuries if we're lucky.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Mekorig wrote: In the meantine jew armed groups bagn to form, to attack and defnd the jew from the arabs and to fight the "british opretion".
"Armed groups" doesn't really describe it well - they were actually quite the terrorists.
Then , in the 48 the zionist jew declared the stat of israel unilatery and bagn to expell arabs from teir zones. this caused war whit the other countries in the zone
They simply declared war on us, and when they did, a large number of the Arabs living in Israel fled. Go read some wiki, nigga . The reasons those dumbasses ran away was, we were pretty much meant to be erased, and they didn't want to be in there when the guns started blasting. This isn't to say we didn't do some bad shit, but most of them simply ran the fuck away once the war begun.
Hello New Jersey
Mekorig
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mekorig »

the guardian: You look like a reasonable guy. I dont know if its a costume around here, but i am not a black person, and i recognize the word nigga has an insult. If its have otherwise other meaning, please, tell me.

Yes, the Stern Gang and other groups were what now the western countries call "terrorist". Funny that later them were recognize has respected political leaders of their country.

And sadly, most of the arabs also ran away of their homes when the IDF expell them by death treath. Its not funny to see soo many ex-arab town whit hebraic names now. And the current situation of arabs, and in general non-jews, in israel and the ocupies zones.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Mekorig wrote:Yes, the Stern Gang and other groups were what now the western countries call "terrorist". Funny that later them were recognize has respected political leaders of their country.
I wouldn't call that unique for Israel. See Yassir Arafat.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Mekorig wrote:the guardian: You look like a reasonable guy. I dont know if its a costume around here, but i am not a black person, and i recognize the word nigga has an insult. If its have otherwise other meaning, please, tell me.
The official costume is either a gorilla or a clown(this was a mockery of your grammar). It was not meant as an insult, you dumb prick(this is an insult), it was just an added style of talking/writing. Loosen up a bit and you may even fit right in with the usual gang of idiots.

I have no real comments about what you wrote except that the only "non-jews" are Christians living in Nezret and whatsnot, and that's not very "occupied zone". We also have Druze and Bedouin , but they're not treated badly.
Hello New Jersey
Mekorig
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mekorig »

ok. if you find my grammar lacking is because english its not my main lenguage. infact, i am planing to improve it whit a english course in Canada in the near future. And dont worry, i will adapt to the slang.

Has far i know, there are quite a lot of israeli arabs and palestinians living in Israel, along whit cristians, druzes and bedouins. Its not like an apartheid, but there is sitations and regulations that favour more jews than other religions in the country.
You has an inhabitant of the country can give a great perpective of the situation. I guide myself using the most unbiased info i can found (a very hard thing i tell you), and by the info of a friend of mine how lived in Israel and served in the IDF for some years before going back to Argentina after diferences in how Isreal was heading in politics and the treatment of the arabs.
She says, do you believe
In the one true edge
By fastening your safety belts
And stepping towards the ledge
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Wikipedia, TG ? You cite . . . Wikipedia ? The inconstant ocean of misinformation ? You poor, sad, repugnant bastard.

I say this with love. :drunk:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Blargh wrote:Wikipedia, TG ? You cite . . . Wikipedia ? The inconstant ocean of misinformation ? You poor, sad, repugnant bastard.

I say this with love. :drunk:

How many legs does a wikiped have?

wiki #?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Legs ? It has no legs. Do not think of it as a conventional, flesh-bound organism. Consider it more akin to radiation. Self-replicating, nigh omnipresent, redundant. Feeding upon the idiots with keyboards. Plentiful. An everspring.

7. :drunk:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Wikipedia is superior.
Serious Business.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Check the defenition for crpg.

EDIT: Seems it has improved slightly since my last checking up.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Ah! Headshot.

Well, keep fighting brothers, and someday DAC flag will flutter above the cRPG article.
Serious Business.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I wonder, has there ever been a conflict where both sides weren't wrong somehow..?

Anyway, nuke the shit out of both, then we might get some decent tv at least.
Testicular Pugilist
Mekano
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mekano »

atleast 200 rockets fly into Israel today.

To IDF's defense, Jihadist iron ore particles were witnessed merging with eachother T-1000 style and launching themselves, with no help from "the crippled Hezbollah"

this war is turning into the Israeli equivalent of "pallywood"
iohkus
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Mekorig wrote:i am planing to improve it whit a english course in Canada in the near future
loiulyol /me dies
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Mekorig
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mekorig »

@_@ ?
She says, do you believe
In the one true edge
By fastening your safety belts
And stepping towards the ledge
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Mekorig wrote:@_@
¤_¤ ? :drunk:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

That's the world of today for you, mango.

Our Host!