Israel vs. Lebanon

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

re-education. kamps for free labor / labrats.
also:

drop the bomb. exterminae 'em all.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

Go israel! Screw up the world!
DAC- For all your fallout needs.

^ No, it's not for all your fallout needs. I think this site attracts more swell guy, shitheads, losers, and thread-hijackers than it does Fallout fans. This site should be renamed the Steamy pile of Horse shit or aka SPHS- For all your not-Fallout needs.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The jews killed a Finnish UN officer and stuff.

Wicked.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Rather depressing. The UN appears hopeless as per usual. "If you don't stop, we're going to send a very angry letter!"
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

The jews killed a Finnish UN officer and stuff.
I like how they refused to stop bombing them UN fellas, even when they called and asked them to stop.
Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall.
The UN appears hopeless as per usual.
I think the reason is spellt <i>US veto </i>
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

no accident that bombing. state of the art military machine. just a simple message: go away or more of your people will die in 'accidents'. never again. sheesh.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Alexander wrote:
I dont believe what I am reading! Have you ever considered that Israel might be the real terrorists?

Israeli Terrorists
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The first (publically recognized) Finnish casulty of war in 60 years and everyone's gone KAZOONGA around here. It's all the papers have been writing about lately.

It's all precisely thought out, of course. vx's right on the spot.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

When Canada went to war in Afghanistan, they reacted the same way each time a canadian soldier died.
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Janus Matchell »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:I support Israel they have the right to defend themselves from those terrorist swell guy. We should just let them take care of it until syria and that other country enter it then we can and blow them up. Then a CIA agent will find out it was all a ploy to get the USA into the war so that Russia and China can attack us from behind.
Actually you are wrong. Lebannon is not the terrorist so do not blame. Seriously do your math, in most middle eastern countries terrorist groups operate almost unimpeded until it comes time to execute a mission at which case it usually happens and many people die. Either way one nation's terrorists is another nation's freedom fighter. And as far as Russia and China are concerned. I am not mistaken, China is part of the WTO. Russia is not since the summit for their entrance into WTO turned into a cockfest between "Dubya" and Putin. Which coincidently was the start of the whole lebannon/israel conflict which is unilateral public genocide. Israel as far as world affairs is concerned deserves to be invaded and have their recently aquired territories given back to the native indigenous peoples(Think native americans or "Indians" except 3000 or so miles away from the US.) Separation of Religion and country in global affairs. D; Oh by the way the whole, "We Are God's Choosen People" is pretty much bs. Just an ignorant excuse to kill.
Ignore my warnings and pay no heed then your live will be ended shortly indeed!
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

You're from Texas, shut up and get gung ho.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Janus Matchell »

jetbaby wrote:You're from Texas, shut up and get gung ho.

Oh I am gung ho alot of things. But complacency and ignorance is not one of them. :crazy:
Ignore my warnings and pay no heed then your live will be ended shortly indeed!
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

All you said is pretty much bullshit...
It's proven alot of jew kingdoms existed in that area, thousands of years ago.The muslims only conquered the region after the jew were expeled from their land.
Still regarding the current affairs in the middle east I am all for the jews, they tried to make amends with the palestinians returning some land and in response BAM the palestinians elect an extremist group as their government.You also have all the kidnappings and all the fucking rockets that kept falling in Israel ground.
Lebannon didn't do shit to control the hezbollah faction, now they are paying for their lack of action.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

:mein kampf:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Not to mention all that aquired native land was done so after 3 countries tried to invade Isreal.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

This picture pretty much sums up Israel.

For those of you who go nuts with symbolism when opportunity presents itself, and feel like blaming me for broken mirror and bloody fists, I present the easy to understand, low res version of that same picture:

Tubgirl
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

the un blew it with 'relocating' jews to palestina. terrorism and murder from both sides from the beginning. i hope there are mushroom clouds at the end. in the meantime, enjoy the show on tv. Ja.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

they arnt terrorists if they're on your side!

god damned a-rabs
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

vx trauma wrote:the uk blew it with 'relocating' jews to palestina. terrorism and murder from both sides from the beginning. i hope there are mushroom clouds at the end. in the meantime, enjoy the show on tv. Ja.
fixed.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Homegrown rocket of displeasure toward proxy Mr. Teatime's house in this topic ? :drunk:
Our Host!