Revised Combat in special system?

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Hatchen
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Revised Combat in special system?

Post by Hatchen »

I have no idea if this is the spot to post, though I think it is, but anywho, I am wondering if there is anyone who has or is make/making a revised system for combat and whatnot in the Special fallout system. If not, well, Maybe it would be good to start a thread (unless it was already made) about things that need a little revision to make it easyer and better for all. Nothing too big, Don't want to revise the whole entire system. It would be more like updating it, or polishing it.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I'mworkingonit...
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Hatchen
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Hatchen »

Thats cool, did you just start or is it somewhere's inbetween?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

The latter.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Hatchen
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Hatchen »

Ahh, well sounds good. Would it be possible to kinda tell what you have done or what parts you are revising (like added or taken out, or equatoin change?)
Our Host!