Has DaC gone too far???

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

^ Alexander.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Disapointed, I'm not playing.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

I'm pretty sure this stuff doesn't mesh with one or two chapters in that book of yours anyways, J-man.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

It's a graphical chat engine, there's no "playing" involved. It's all about degenerate monkeys wanting out of the society to become donkeys with wings and have sex with phoenix birds, only there's no such thing as sex in their world, and instead you're stuck with picking up and foreplay, where straight guys like me just go into a rant about vietnam because that's how we get chicks, and that only makes the furry people retort ala Haris and it's Norway 1967 all over again. Now, I thought it'd be like Mount -> Thrust -> Emote ( "Manoil ejaculates all over the place, and eventually lays an egg" ) but it seems that not only is this a meeting spot for the furry community, it's also the meeting spot for shy males with too many female cromosomes. All in all, it's like larping by yourself in a basement with all the windows and doors sealed shut.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Written with such authority. :drunk:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

St. Toxic wrote: All in all, it's like larping by yourself in a basement with all the windows and doors sealed shut.

This is going to become a canned response like Manoil's threat.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Get her into an od of black tar heroin, then when she passes out just call the local preach', have her rebaptized as catholic and marry her. If she has memory issues, I'm sure she won't mind.

:drunk:
hoochimama
Respected
Respected

Post by hoochimama »

Naked_Lunch wrote:Okay, I made our very own DaC dream. It's right near the Barefoot Paradise Club :dance:
The dragon's tongue lesbian bar?
Our Host!