broke, what to do?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
metallix
Regular
Regular

Post by metallix »

Alright, let me get this straight....

oh well, forget it...
CRPG.ru Staff
Concept artist at VoodooFusion
TeamX :: CGSociety :: RPG Codex :: TCancer :: ZBrushCentral
AKA Atrokkus
Pixel_Shade
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Pixel_Shade »

im hardcore but i dont smoke itll kill you man. i got a zippo from a bar last week and chicks love when u light their smokes for them but it stinks to make out with them later am i right?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Pixel_Shade wrote:im hardcore but i dont smoke itll kill you man. i got a zippo from a bar last week and chicks love when u light their smokes for them but it stinks to make out with them later am i right?
"make out"?

the point is to dump your goo in her mouth in the alley,

then steal her purse
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Redeye wrote:
Pixel_Shade wrote:im hardcore but i dont smoke itll kill you man. i got a zippo from a bar last week and chicks love when u light their smokes for them but it stinks to make out with them later am i right?
"make out"?

the point is to dump your goo in her mouth in the alley,

then steal her purse
really? :?

I would have gone another way with that.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
metallix
Regular
Regular

Post by metallix »

I knew you were a cunning fellow.
CRPG.ru Staff
Concept artist at VoodooFusion
TeamX :: CGSociety :: RPG Codex :: TCancer :: ZBrushCentral
AKA Atrokkus
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Pixel_Shade wrote:im hardcore but i dont smoke itll kill you man.
Well, I didn't say smoking made you hardcore. What I was talking about was "hardcore smokers". There's a difference, one that your 3rd grade North Carolina education apparently pick up...
Pixel_Shade wrote:i got a zippo from a bar last week...
That's nice.
Pixel_Shade wrote:...and chicks love when u light their smokes for them but it stinks to make out with them later am i right?
Sure "chicks" love it.

They don't stink if you if you're a smoker.
Redeye wrote:the point is to dump your goo in her mouth in the alley,

then steal her purse
Let's have three cheers for misogyny... :ralph:

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

blizzard smoke/joint at -25C. no sight or sound of mankind in the arctic forest. too hardcore to emo. :kosher_salami:
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

hardcore :no:
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

New Washington state law states that smokers have to stand twenty five feet from the entrance to any building that's not a private residence (or something to that effect). Businesses suffer. Cigar lounges, hookah bars, etc. all disapeared because the law says they can't exist. Stupid and invasive if you ask me. Becase cigarettes kill. Or something.

But seriously. You can make do. Scrape up enough for a pack. Coin here, coin there, keep your eyes on the ground and you'll have enough sooner or later. Bum a quarter from him, a dime from her (insert national coins as you please), and you'll hit it. Restrain yourself. Remember how that may be the last cigarette you see for two weeks.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Urizen wrote:Food is not a problem, since I rarely eat more than once a day anyway, even when i’m affluent.

/.../

The problem is smoke.

/.../

I can always bum smokes downtown, but that’s traditionally reserved for the beggars and herioin-addicts.
Become a beggar/heroin-addict/begging heroin-addict. You are already posting on DAC, you can hardly loose any more dignity.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
DeathTouch
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DeathTouch »

dang alexander

but as long as you admit to your own degraded dignity
it is all fine
-------------------------------------
Why hide, Why scream ?
You will die anyway.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

jetbaby wrote:New Washington state law states that smokers have to stand twenty five feet from the entrance to any building that's not a private residence (or something to that effect). Businesses suffer. Cigar lounges, hookah bars, etc. all disapeared because the law says they can't exist. Stupid and invasive if you ask me. Becase cigarettes kill. Or something.

But seriously. You can make do. Scrape up enough for a pack. Coin here, coin there, keep your eyes on the ground and you'll have enough sooner or later. Bum a quarter from him, a dime from her (insert national coins as you please), and you'll hit it. Restrain yourself. Remember how that may be the last cigarette you see for two weeks.
The same thing happened in my State. Places saw a little decline in patronage right around the time the law took effect, but people got used to it and now restaurants, clubs, etc. are doing quite well again. Places are less dirty, and your food doesn't taste like ashes.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

fine who is there sick i mind you think that alexander sick perhaps there orator for alexander to perceived inside bodies
:chew:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

DeathTouch wrote:dang alexander

but as long as you admit to your own degraded dignity
it is all fine
Of course I do, as should you and every one else here.

Who the Hell are these people, by the way?

Yes, Megatron, yes...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

why are perceived che guevara in alexander signature which that of can be remembered through 2004? become updated swell guy else that am we need regulate and of signature for teethy boy
:chew:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I like having money.
I bought a camera today.

I laugh at poor people :haha:
Testicular Pugilist
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

I thought you to be a better man than that Smiles.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Smiley is no man. The scientists confirmed that. Oh yes. :drunk:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I'm buying 5 large blue containers. I'M RICH!
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Megatron wrote:why are perceived che guevara in alexander signature which that of can be remembered through 2004? become updated swell guy else that am we need regulate and of signature for teethy boy
I will consider it, though I see no point in this at the moment. I doubt it.
Our Host!