The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper stands and cleans his sword.

"I'll be waiting when you do."
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*S_F sits in the corner, drawing everything...*

*The fighters turn towards S_F*

"I will leave The Arena for new places to prey down on my enemies, and therefore I think you should get my beloved weapons..."

"Reap, take the fruit knife, and don't underestimate it's power, remember the time I defended myself against the hordes of hell itself with it?"

"FF, take my Pain Equipment series..."

"And C-riz, you may choose whatever weapon left that has been used by me in the Arena..."

Everyone, C-riz is Swedish, explaining his english grammar, remember that I once had the same difficulties as him, but learned much as I have been involved in quite some writing at these forums, the old ones, TheProject and V-13...

Also, as a last will, I'll take C-riz under my protection, as Reaper once did for me, back in the old forums.
This means you must treat him with the same respect as you have treated me, mkay?

Goodbye combatants, and may the best wookie win!

Ps. I'll check this place every now and then, to see you've listen to my will... and C-riz, try not to use this oppertunity in some destructive manners... :wink:
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

"Yes!"

*Reaper holds his hand up and S_F's legendary fruit knife appears in his hand, to use as he wishes. Reaper grins evilly :twisted: as his sheaths it, he looks around for an opponenet.
First Force
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by First Force »

NOOOOOO!!!!! he now posseses the power of the fruit knife.
but still i am honored by receiving the pain equipment...
we had great battles :cry:
we will be here when you get back :D
You are losing it, doesn`t matter, let`s close our eyes and wake up from this dream.....
-------------------------------
Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.
JokerJuggalo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by JokerJuggalo »

*walks into the room, looks around*
*a piece of skull drips on his shiny brand new armor, he whipes it off and coughs*

This Be The Place Of Eternal Carnage??

*Streea zhah ussta nos'tangi*
First Force
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by First Force »

yes this may be the place of carnage, but beware this is an evil place.
MUHAHAHAHAHA (EVIL LAUGH 8O )
You are losing it, doesn`t matter, let`s close our eyes and wake up from this dream.....
Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.
JokerJuggalo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by JokerJuggalo »

Ah, if it isnt First Force, its been a while my friend
since you ran away and left me bleeding in that dungeon, guess what?
IM BAAAAACK!!!
and my sword, it hasnt been tasting blood in a long while, you know how they are....
its thirsty FF, for your blood

*draws his sword*
*dashes towards First Force in a maniacal rage*

First Force
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by First Force »

FF presses a button a teleports to a save distance.
not yet my old foe, first some unfinished bussness and then ill deal with you, but for now you`ll live.
REAPER!!!!!!
wups out a bat with a nail in it, lets get this over with
JokerJuggalo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by JokerJuggalo »

*mumbles and sits in a corner*
hmmm well time to sharpen my stuff then

*watches the battle with glazed over purple eyes as he sharpens his shadowblade*

Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

JokerJuggalo wrote:*mumbles and sits in a corner*
hmmm well time to sharpen my stuff then
I'll be around at various times during the day(well, it's daytime here, anyway) if you're interested in a fight.
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

"This will be your final mistake, to attack me AGAIN. When will you learn that you cannot beat me, go to fighting people you have a chance against."

*Reaper draws the sword, leaving the fruit knife in a sheath that is protected by magical runes of repulsion. Reaper casts an ice prison on one of FF's arms, encasing it in ice.

"Let's see how you fight with only one arm :twisted:."
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Follower is standing in the shadow of Arena:
"People goes away, people returns... Life sucks, it is good that Arena is here to finish that blasted life. Anybody want to help me to get rid of that cursed existence... But don't wait that I'll die so easily..."
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Follower wrote:Follower is standing in the shadow of Arena:
"People goes away, people returns... Life sucks, it is good that Arena is here to finish that blasted life. Anybody want to help me to get rid of that cursed existence... But don't wait that I'll die so easily..."
I could try, I suppose.

*swings warhammer at Follower's head*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Ok, you can try, but you'd better be patient. Most of my grammer are really bad and I visit that forum once or twice in a day... :twisted:

Follower is standing with a grim smile:
"You shouldn't start you can't finish, it's your last chance to rethink..." - Follower takes one of his darkforged blades:
"Do you feel the smell of blood, do you feel the cries of the dead... it's souls of that cursed sword, trapped within. It will cut off your head easily... Oh yeah, I like my job..."
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

"You seem to be a worthy opponent, wait a while and I shall fuffil your death wish."
JokerJuggalo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by JokerJuggalo »

alrightio

*looks up from sharpening his sword and notices Blarg standing around eager to fight*

*stands up and walks straight up to him*

so you wanna fight me?
ok bring it on!!

*draws his sword jumps back and studies his oponents moves*

Glowbug
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Glowbug »

It happened too fast. Reaper challenged him, mistaking his appraoch, and then metal sliced through his knee. Glow fell to the ground on the wounded knee, groaning and shouting. He looked up to sight the attacker, and instead recieved a view of shattered bone splinters lodging in his skin. Falling silent, he felt his cancerous cells working through him, growing around the bone splinters, attaching veins, tightening the flesh and muscles around then, and growing small sacs near the ends and hollowing them out. All this happened in seconds. Sitting up, he crawled on his hands and knees too Reaper, his face staring at dirt. "Proved One, I seek your word of acceptance here."

He waited in fear and respect.
Radiation! Giving you that healthy green glow...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper looks down at Glow pleading with him.

"You may stay, you shall improve with time. If you like, I can arrange a protection policy like I did with S_F, basically, anyone touches you first, they gotta answer to me but you start the fight, you deal with it. Until you get better. Now, before you answer I have to relieve your pain by one of two means. I can heal you instantly by killing you and allowing you to respawn or I could use my necromantic magic to heal you, it will be slower but you will be slightly more powerful."

*Reaper stands awaiting the answer.
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Follower wrote: Follower is standing with a grim smile:
"You shouldn't start you can't finish, it's your last chance to rethink..." - Follower takes one of his darkforged blades:
"Do you feel the smell of blood, do you feel the cries of the dead... it's souls of that cursed sword, trapped within. It will cut off your head easily... Oh yeah, I like my job..."
Oohhhh lovely.

*Blarg steps in, sweeps Follower's sword arm aside with his shield, then headbutts Follower*

*resumes guard and readies warhammer*
JokerJuggalo wrote: *looks up from sharpening his sword and notices Blarg standing around eager to fight*
*stands up and walks straight up to him*
so you wanna fight me? ok bring it on!!
Whoops, sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you, but my dance card is kinda full right now. BRB one way or the other.
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Follower smiles evily:
"It's a pity that there is not enough fighters to satisfy the bloodlust of everybody... Anyway, my new enemy is ready... Let's see how ready are you" - he atacks Blarg quickly. His quiet shadow is almost unseen. His fast moves and swift atacks has left Blarg defenseless against his first blow...
"Look, Blarg, is it your hand? I wonder how you will use your warhammer with one hand?!" - Follower lookes hungryly at his bloodly trophy and put it away unwillingly. Follower draws his second blade - "my swords has tasted your blood and now they want your heart..." - his face is unseen under the mask of alive shadows, coming slowly to his body. Blarg with all his fury atacks Follower but he disappears in shadows, but his voice is heard clearly:
"Now you fight with darkness itself. Try to catch your own shadow... or shadow will catch you..."
Our Host!