Why not?

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

Tourette's Syndrome is my favorite shitcocking mental disorder of all asscrapping time.

Also, fartpussy.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
DeathTouch
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DeathTouch »

Wow, just wow

I can't believe he actually wrote that hurtful post, I am for one, crying in the corner now.

let me tell you Carotziliion

I am a Van buren whore, yes, yes, yes
I dont care it didnt come out, the development notes and what patched up background info about the game I have read will prolly still beat what ever bethesda makes.

bethesda are monkey grubbing whores

bethesda are scared or not being mainstream

bethesda will remove all meaningful dialogue if a twelve year old persian twat doesnt understand it

bethesda promis greatness and deliever lackingly

why oh why do you think we dont like them ?

FO3 will most likely be mainstream, gore reduced to old blood on walls and ground, fighting robots since humans are pg13 or over. They will release half a game and demand money for the ending.

god help me if you think making mods is what makes a community great

next time, try going over to System shock forum and saying
you think peter hines should make the new bioshock
they are more mean than us

now GO AwAy you SiZe seven cunt !
-------------------------------------
Why hide, Why scream ?
You will die anyway.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

From sdf to official spokesperson. Next week: Teatime up and quits and hands the site over to Señor DeathTouch.
since i'm no forum whore i don't care about your little singleplayer community
More likely you're not a singleplayer whore, and thus don't care about our forum community. But don't worry, when Señor DeathTouch gets hold of the strings, this site will be 90% CSS, UT2k7 and Runescape. So don't be a stranger, come back in a few months eh.
still i have to say something on this mather therefore i registered
Well, I'll await your contribution with sporadic excitement. Meanwhile, I'll just read through the rest of your inane garbage.

cocksucking shitballz how dare you be so fucking ungratefull...

Herve, is it really you after all this time?

still feeling sour b/c of van buren?

No, luckely it got scrapped before it could rape anything.

well let me tell you something that pig didn't fly

Well, when they do, give me a call. It's sure to turn on my pleasure dome, and I'd like to be close to you when that happens.

you crapfarters should be really fucking hanged for being such pansies

As fans of a 50's apocalypse computer game, a fear of future values and trends is only natural. On the up side, we have no fear of socially unaccepted words, phrases or concepts, unlike the tes forums, so you're welcome to stay.

here you are condemning a game which suposedly will suck well boohoo motherfuckers´since FO2 i haven't seen a FO sandbox comin out and here it is, right in fron of your fucking uptight shitdipped noses.

Sandbox? You're addressing full grown adults here, whose sandbox days are over, and rightly so. If you want to make a better impression, dress up as a clown and barge in on some kid's birthday party.

damn fucking forum no-lifers

Ok now you've really done it alrite. And there's only one punishment here on DAC; you have to rap battle ApTyp.

you know i'm not sure if anyone told you this.. but instead of being a group of asswhipes all trying to be the baddest motherfuckr in town

Woah, deja vú. I've definitely heard that before.

maybe you should start making some decent mods for FO2 if you really want a fo game that bad... cous the one's out there suck monkeynutz..
then again it explains a lot about the shit community you have here!

Well, you did say maybe, so I guess that means no. And what's this about the Fallout games out there sucking monkey nutz? Why are you here?

*surprise*

*Fidel Castro* :che:

stop being fanwhores to a company which fucked itself in the brains

Well, that was enigmatic. What company?

fo 1&2 was A-okay and fucking great timewastement but stop beating a dead horse and do something about it

I thought you said they sucked? Well, in any case you're right! I'm going to the wasteland right now and making a poll about the whole situation. Perhaps in two months we'll have a petition ready.

whiny little shitfaced lazy asscrappers

dastardly degenerate disgraceful donkeyfucker

and to all the negative fuckers here.

Yo yo, this is to all the black mothafuckas out there so lissen up foo's.

boom pa ch ch ch boom pa ch ch
i was never on a whorehouse -- rp
sims online forum run by -- 8 year old kids
but i'm sure it's 100% the boom ch ch
same as this stinkturd hole you got yaselvez going here
Outro: boom chh chh crash

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

true words from a FO fan who dislikes fuckers trying to be conservative in a really dumb dumb way

:salute: The Neo-democratic party of Fallout fans. :che:

one more time, either crank out mods who are worth a rats ass
or stop whining and *TRY* to enjoy what's coming .. fucking toadslimelickers

How about no? In any case, how does one enjoy something that's just on it's way? Imagine what it'll look like and how it'll play? Isn't that a bit lame?

and i wish i was half as good as the fucking forumgods here, with all those gee-wizz colors my post would look like it came down from the heavens itself

Yes, rolling out the font colour menu is a hard job. Stick around, maybe you'll learn.

down syndrome suffering stinkbags

:chew:
Last edited by St. Toxic on Sun May 28, 2006 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

AHAHAHA wrote:System shock forum
I SEE YOU.

Well, the offering of Carrot was far less amusing and far more disappointing than I had hoped. They were low, thank Sutekh. :drunk:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Caratzillion wrote:maybe you should start making some decent mods for FO2 if you really want a fo game that bad...
Thank you for your concern, douchebag, but I'd rather stick needles into my monkeynutz than put any hope on the FO mod communities out there. If there is any developer that can make a decent Fallout, some zit-faced modders ain't one of them.

EDIT: St.Toxic :salute:
DeathTouch
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DeathTouch »

aww I only got one quote in st. toxic's post :blink:
-------------------------------------
Why hide, Why scream ?
You will die anyway.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

DeathTouch wrote:next time, try going over to System shock forum and saying
you think peter hines should make the new bioshock
SS fans are more crazy than mean.
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

Fella wrote:The issue at hand is not the fact Bethesda couldn't make an amazing fallout game in the same vein as TES series.
OB, MW, BS, AND RG ARE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FUCKING GENRE THAN THE AMAZING DF AND ARENA!

DFS CHARACTER CREATION IS LONGER THAN THE ENTIRE PLAYTHROUGH OF OB/MW DF IS THE GAME EVERYONE LOVED A BIT AND GREW TO LOVE MORE WITH EVERY SECOND THEY PLAYED!

I have it out of my system now

DF was the game EVERYONE loved, FPS fans because they got an FPS so complicated that it had NEARLY UNLIMITED REPLAY VALUE, RPG fans loved it because IT WAS AN RPG WITH A CHAR CREATION SYSTEM AS COMPLEX AS D&D, AND WAS SO FUCKING SIMPLE TO USE, HAD CHAR DEVDELOPEMENT THAT RIVALED GURPS, AND AN ACTUAL STORY, It was the perfect merger, all those morons at neo-beth had to do was PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
Our Host!