Fallout Unlimited

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
MoRkA
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Fallout Unlimited

Post by MoRkA »

For some time ago there was talk of Fallout Unlimited, a followup of Fallout PnP. I downloaded a preveiw-edition, but now, some years later (or so), I can't find the complete edition anywhere, if there is such thing.
So the question is; is there a place where I can download it, or, if it is not, could anyone send it to me in a mail? I would be very grateful for any help.
This is a signature ...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

the grateful dead
:chew:
MoRkA
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MoRkA »

Megatron wrote:the grateful dead
So that means that the book is dead and rather than trying to find it I should be out counting gains of sand, or something equally as meaningful?
This is a signature ...
Baby arm's evil twin
Respected
Respected

Post by Baby arm's evil twin »

Ask Jesus
:hug:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

MoRkA wrote:
Megatron wrote:the grateful dead
So that means that the book is dead and rather than trying to find it I should be out counting gains of sand, or something equally as meaningful?
nah, just saying 'the grateful dead'. I don't really know anything about fallout pnp, or pnp in general. Sorry.
MoRkA
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MoRkA »

Yeah, I found that page while searching around for Unlimited. It reminds me about how shitty the internet really is...

Thanks for the other links.

Edit: I downloaded it, and now I see it's not the thing I'm looking for.
The Fallout: Unlimited I'm looking for is a pen and paper roleplaying game. That thingie there was a Fallout-gamecreator, or something like that.
This is a signature ...
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

::Snargle!::
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

I got it with a magazine.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Fallout Unlimited, I have the updated version, but I can't seem to get Atoga to finish it. Perhaps I need sharper tools *Looks in tool kit of torture*

Perhaps I can persuade him to see things our way!
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

Just get it from the magazine. It's the complete version.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

:manoil:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

::snargle!::
Speed_demon
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Speed_demon »

If any of you guys want a seriously intense fallout experience, I'm working on a Milleniums End/Fallout conversion.

Background...

I like games that are plausible, not REALISTIC. If you want the super realism, then go out and do it. It is realistic that most people do very little to impact their world. I, although being a perfectionist, tend to make a game plausible and wildly entertaining. I've played tons of RPG's and found that ineviably, they end up sucking rotten poop through a straw after a while. The Pnp is pretty similar to Warhammer style games, which is fine for the quick and dirty, but I prefer characters with depth.

Shadowrun and Palladiums books style stuff has its moments,(Shadowrun is a big favorite of mine) I found they are lacking the grainy, caullused, bruised existance of Fallout.

I chose Milleniums End ultimately because of the limitless concept of it. With a good dose of Fallout it became very workable. I DLed some work others had done, improved it, and made Excel sheets to manage the character creation process to create characters in 10mins or less, with many options to personalize.

Thoughts and insight are appreciated
Adventuring in the wasteland on a daily basis
Our Host!