need HELP BADLY!

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
anthonyisgood
SDF!
SDF!

need HELP BADLY!

Post by anthonyisgood »

i just started playing and i'm in the very first room in the Temple of Trials and i just cant get that door open! it's driving me NUTS

i'm searching all over the net like crazy looking for patches, and reading every walkthrough and guide that i can find they all say to get the explosives from the pot in the room or simply pick the lock.

i've looked over that room for at least an hour and i can't find any items whatsoever! and i tried picking the lock several times but nothing happens!~!

please if anyone has ran into this issue before post a response to this, and thanks in advance for any advice you can offer me.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Never had the problem. The C4 should be in the pot just slightly southeast of the door. Just set it and drop it near the door. You're in. Or just lockpick it I guess.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

You can try setting the difficulty lever temporarily to easier setting. That's how lockpicking should become easier. If you still can't open the door, just try looking around harder. There are some explosives in the very room with the door.

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

It's a fucking tutorial. Let him figure it out.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Try making a new character maybe, it's not like you're very far into the game D:
anthonyisgood
SDF!
SDF!

Post by anthonyisgood »

i wish that was my problem! i'm not even that far.
when i say first room i mean very first room the room with the two ants inside it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

The C4 is at the end, you douche.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Anthonyisgood is the Chosen One? We're doomed.

:pray:
Our Host!