Temporary Mods?

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Give Boywoos 'Guitar Hero' Custom title?

Aye
50%
Yarr!
50%

Total votes: 16

DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Re: Temporary Mods?

Post by DarkUnderlord »

boywoos wrote:Any chance of having Lasse or Pyro temporarily moderating the wateland to filter out the dickheads?

Use dickheads to filter dickheads? The mind boggles.

Oh, I almost forgot: No.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

well we already have a dickhead as an admin that seems to do a good job, so perhaps you should employ the uses of the most patriotic dude here since I've done it before and the wasteland gets boring sometimes, though you wouldn't know/care I guess.

So do it, buster B)
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

It's just crazy enough it might work.

Any feedback on the poll DU?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

This is a useless debate, as is any on DAC.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in the Wasteland lately. Please state reasons why the Wasteland should be moderated, boywoos. Dickheads is a vague reason. Newb dickheads tend to leave after you flame them for a while.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yeah, temporary mods sounds like a great idea! Like, you could only mod when you log in for example!! THAT's GREAT!!
vendetta
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by vendetta »

Why does the admin always say "no" to anything? Terrible two's syndrome?
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

VasikkA wrote:I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in the Wasteland lately. Please state reasons why the Wasteland should be moderated, boywoos. Dickheads is a vague reason. Newb dickheads tend to leave after you flame them for a while.
Thee original wasteland was actually funny, it didn't consist entirely of rabidpeanut hilarious witticisms of "LOL Blargh, I'm bumming your mum" and Kaghan saying "DUHHHHH". IIRC correctly you were a frequenter of FO so you can shut your sass hole.

Temporary was possibly an incorrect word, what I'm essentially saying is let us see Pyro and Lasse sort the wheat from the chaff.
Kashfuck Perkele wrote:Yeah, temporary mods sounds like a great idea! Like, you could only mod when you log in for example!! THAT's GREAT!!
Where do I begin with you? Firstly, I'd like to congratulate you on your rapier wit. However, due to the fact that you are universally loathed here... I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.

What about the poll DU? The filthy unwashed masses have spoken.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Boywoos is pretty right, hear the man speak. Though the wasteland isn't all bad, it's fun to read the spam of trauma, nekkid lunch etc. But somoene needs to shut rabidpeanut up, he's just obnoxious and mildy offensive :chew:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Temporary Mods?

Post by Gimp Mask »

Here's the dealio, guitar slinger: the Wasteland is full of boring, asinine bullshit and people seem to like it that way. Just accept that it's not worth posting/reading anymore and start life anew! or something
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

boywoos wrote:Thee original wasteland was actually funny, it didn't consist entirely of rabidpeanut hilarious witticisms of "LOL Blargh, I'm bumming your mum" and Kaghan saying "DUHHHHH". IIRC correctly you were a frequenter of FO so you can shut your sass hole.

Temporary was possibly an incorrect word, what I'm essentially saying is let us see Pyro and Lasse sort the wheat from the chaff.
It was better before, yeah right. I'm sure it was a real gentlemens club back then. Then why don't you do something about it instead of whining? Moderation doesn't add any content. Just let it go with the flow. A lot of posters seem to like spamming more than posting pictures of a guy stretching his anal cavity. And rabidpeanut has already started crying on another forum - further proof of that the system works.
The filthy unwashed masses have spoken.
Filthy and unwashed are correct, but you seem to have mixed masses with yourself, now fuck off.
Geno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Geno »

boywoos wrote:What about the poll DU? The filthy unwashed masses have spoken.
The fucking poll asks "Give Boywoos 'Guitar Hero' Custom title?" and the answers aren't fucking defined. "Aye" or "Yarr!" are "yes" in oldie way and pirate way for me. Edit your fucking post and change the fucking poll. It's not valid.
VasikkA wrote:Newb dickheads tend to leave after you flame them for a while.
Not rabidpeanut. Maybe me. D;
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

boywoos wrote:I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.
Yeah, well fuck you too, perkele :chick:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

VasikkA wrote: Just let it go with the flow. A lot of posters seem to like spamming more than posting pictures of a guy stretching his anal cavity.
Not really either of those as both were dogshit. It's not about the good ol' days of cs or whatever, it's just shit posts. Oh wow the wasteland is totally fresh and exciting internet place where you can be a stupid racist fuck, yippee. Perhaps it'd be better if people contributed more besides 'i agree also' and other tired, old, unoriginal arse cakes. From goatse to swell guy to boring shit, it's all the same dumb trying to be shocking bullshit that you'll get bored of and whine about in a few months.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

vendetta wrote:Why does the admin always say "no" to anything? Terrible two's syndrome?
... because I secretly hate you all and know that denying you moderation of The Wastelands will upset you immensely. Besides, I'm 14.
boywoos wrote:Any feedback on the poll DU?
Not really, no.

Point is, that under the Teatime regime, The Wastelands is meant to be unmoderated. Regardless of what went before or what was kitcher or cooler or funner. The Wastelands is not meant for your amusement, it's meant for your crap. Being unmoderated allows anyone to post crap there to their hearts content if that's what they're enjoying and feel like doing. So there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!