Clenched Tigheter Than A Fist

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I thought it was "Some dumb fuck", no need for both stupid and dumb.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

So what do you think? Will there be an avalanche of -13 year olds to swarm over DAC?
BTW: Cake Monster, in what paragraph did they mention DAC to you? (first time) Couldn't be that good mention?
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

DAC's a big amount of reading and a small amount of screenshots, maybe they'll just pass us by? If not, we'll just send Blargh out to deal with them.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

It's cookie monster you foreign pigs!
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

And SDF stands for SOME dumb fuck, not stupid dumb fuck. After all, "stupid" and "dumb" used right after each other to describe someone who's pretty fucking stupid would be pretty fucking stupid.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

I don't even know when FO3 is coming out. DAC may be dead by then, or we can have real apocalypse.

So I'm rather "zzz" about this. I'll think about it when FO3 wents gold.
Serious Business.
Shadow Aspect
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Shadow Aspect »

That much attention over my avvie, can't be a good thing :giggle:
I believe the reference was just in passing, when arguing about what makes a CRPG... but I may be mistaken
Life is transient.
Chill.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

St. Toxic wrote:If not, we'll just send Blargh out to deal with them.
At heart of hearts I am not a selfish soul. Consequently and in the event of an . . . incident, I feel confident that there would be enough for us all to be able to honestly smile to the point of and beyond muscular distress. So to write.
Retlaw83 wrote:After all, "stupid" and "dumb" used right after each other to describe someone who's pretty fucking stupid would be pretty fucking stupid.
Yes, though if it were in fact 'Stupid Dumb Fuck' (as noted, this is incorrect - it is, in fact, 'Sensibly Drinking Frogs'), the redundancy could become deliberate in a vaguely poetic sense. You know, 'CLEVAR', 'PHUNEEE' et al. Or not.

LIKE A GLASS POWDER POULTICE. :drunk:
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Blargh wrote: At heart of hearts I am not a selfish soul.
Can't say I have any a reason to doubt, that somewhere deep inside your bum ticker, there are feelings and morale closely resembling to that of a human being. While I would ( and should ) perhaps call it "unfortunate", I'd rather, in this situation, call it "unlikely" that you'd grant, the frequenters of this forum, an entrance to your 'heart of hearts', and open yourself up, a blooming, joyful flower.

Either way, surficial behaviour and characteristics are a plenty, and with the possible hazardous situations we have yet to see, a thick skin is what we need, and not secret confessions or touchy, weepy moments of dismal joy.
Blargh wrote:Consequently and in the event of an . . . incident, I feel confident that there would be enough for us all to be able to honestly smile to the point of and beyond muscular distress.
I guess I've grown beyond the point of first-hand experience, as I honestly find alot more amusement in observation. Some would perhaps call it devolution ( hopefully you would, as I do, disagree with such an opinion ), as it's but another piece of evidence, pointing out that logic reasoning is both limited and double-edged.

In any case, it's a personal preference, that I, instead of waltzing in the eye of the storm, survey it from afar, for a glimpse of the whole.Image
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

St. Toxic wrote:"unlikely"
Perhaps it is untruth, fabrication, for one or many reasons, or none. Perhaps it is an innocuous, forgettable comment taken a tad too far by a seemingly overzealous reader, quick to attribute meanings that may not have found purchase or refuge ? Perhaps. Mask for a Mask of a Mask ? Could be said, unguardedly, carelessly, of course. Won't. Not in as many chants.

Unlike some, such things tend to matter little, if at all.
St. Toxic wrote:thick skin
Need nature be mentioned ? Location ? Presence ? No, 'tis needless.
St. Toxic wrote:instead of waltzing in the eye of the storm, survey it from afar, for a glimpse of the whole.
In my experience, the two are far from mutually exclusive, if one knows where, when and how to tread. Out of nonsense, I've found they can be coerced to cooperation with efficiency, if not enthusiasm. They are, after callings, notoriously stubborn. Weary, lonely, devotion. :drunk:
Our Host!