Diablo 2

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Diablo 2

Post by Nicolai »

Come play Diablo 2 with me on US East, congoids. D:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

With lag, OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone, and hack?
Serious Business.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I just might D;
I never thought I'd do that again, but what wouldn't I do for Nico?
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Totally, let's kickstart PAMZ 2!
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

The D2 sorceress is hot D;
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I played the game with an amazon until the last chapter. Then my hard drive broke and I was too lazy to start all over again. The movies were nice though. I've finished Diablo a couple of times. The fact that you're underground during the whole game gives a nice comfy atmosphere. The boss fights were quite tough, I usually restarted the game once with same character.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

The third act was outside with the fucking pygmess and it was atrociously painful to play.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

I started playing Diablo 2 recently with the LOD expansion, and I can't figure out why the hell so many people are screaming for a Diablo 3. There's billions of identical games released every year. A paladin with that multi-attack skill upgraded several times is a god. At the very least your mouse won't break prematurely from the wild clicking.

I do really like the cutscenes. Blizzard always rocked in that department.

Oh yeah, and I'm in the middle of the shit 3rd act jungle nonsense. The desert area of Act 2 was kinda good.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I liked PvP in D2 Classic, LoD was pretty sucky for that matter, otherwise D2 sucks anyway. D:
Naked_Lunch

Re: Diablo 2

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Nicolai wrote:Come play Diablo 2 with me on US East, congoids. D:
And me D;
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Lynxer wrote:The D2 sorceress is hot D;
The assassin's a total dyke.

EDIT: US West > US East
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

S4ur0n27 wrote:The third act was outside with the fucking pygmess and it was atrociously painful to play.
The best part about act 3 is the fact that it doesn't really take more than 5 minutes to be rushed through it. D:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

I play single. I tried to play with some guys from IRC but their idea of playing through is to find exit to the next level. So I ditched them.

I like 3 act. The jungle and heavy music makes nice atmosphere. All dungeons there are a bitch though. If I had to choose the worst, I'd obviously point to 4, and maybe 1 - I am notoriously starting new games so I've run through it so many times I almost hate it.
What really sucks in Diablo 2 is that you _must_ have a build to step anywhere out of Normal. And game does not encourage common sense. Playing Sorceress, put points into Energy or Warmth and you waste points. Uh-huh, so logical Mr. Game.

Diablo 3? I'd take it. Simply because after destroying the Worldstone things got really fucked up and one could pull out nice post-apocalyptic theme from it. But seeing the Blizzard's policy of shitting on singleplayer, it would be a MMOG. Fail.
Serious Business.
Geno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Geno »

Koki wrote:What really sucks in Diablo 2 is that you _must_ have a build to step anywhere out of Normal. And game does not encourage common sense. Playing Sorceress, put points into Energy or Warmth and you waste points. Uh-huh, so logical Mr. Game.
And everyone makes the same stupid builds with names like JoEBoB_jAvAzOn462762816762 or even... DBZ_JavzonkillaSSJ78... I try to make original under-used builds like a polearm barb or my own builds like the Tiger/Cobra Double claw Assassin(which works pretty well).

When Ladder season 2 came, I got excited, made a new char... played for 5 minutes then got tired... played it too much... HOURS AND HOURS God can't even count.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Koki wrote:I play single. I tried to play with some guys from IRC but their idea of playing through is to find exit to the next level. So I ditched them.

I like 3 act. The jungle and heavy music makes nice atmosphere. All dungeons there are a bitch though. If I had to choose the worst, I'd obviously point to 4, and maybe 1 - I am notoriously starting new games so I've run through it so many times I almost hate it.
What really sucks in Diablo 2 is that you _must_ have a build to step anywhere out of Normal. And game does not encourage common sense. Playing Sorceress, put points into Energy or Warmth and you waste points. Uh-huh, so logical Mr. Game.

Diablo 3? I'd take it. Simply because after destroying the Worldstone things got really fucked up and one could pull out nice post-apocalyptic theme from it. But seeing the Blizzard's policy of shitting on singleplayer, it would be a MMOG. Fail.
I sincerely doubt they'd make another MMO so fast.
Testicular Pugilist
retard_yoshi
SDF!
SDF!

Post by retard_yoshi »

i used to play got up to last chapter i was killing diablo then the computer fucked up so i quit now
your mum's like a gas station i pay, she pumps
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

My accounts got deleted to many times because i wasnt playing the shit
So i stopped, id play again though if i could be arsed to find my disc
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Our Host!