Another "Hide floor level discovery"

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Another "Hide floor level discovery"

Post by Red »

I just made another discovery of the interface, I've never seen it posted so here goes.

Remember how you can right click on the rigth hand side level bar to hide flor levels?

Well, I just discovered that instead of clicking each level one by one, simply click the first level you want to hide, and drag the cursor where you want to stop and finally release the right mouse button.

Note that it "inverts" the selection, so say you select 2 levels and make them invisible,and then select a strip of 8 containing the 2, these 2 levels will become visible (which under some circumstances can be annoying - like when trying to remove a bunch of floor's you've hidden... would of been good to be able to just remove them all in a quick way).
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Hey thanks, Red!

This is a very timely post since I'm currently working on a building/complex that is four levels deep (as in it has a ground floor and three sub-floors). It was very irritating having to click on about 26 individual levels. :lol:

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Oops, I thought everyone knew that one. Heh, heh. I use it all of the time to make my three story building disappear.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

I with JJ86 on this one - I rarely do "New Occulsion Data" more than once, thanks to that ability. It saves SO much time :D
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Our Host!