Something that made me think

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

Morrowind was buggy as fuck. If you think it only had 'some issues' you are retarded
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I played Morrowind like for 10 minutes, till I got too bored of it, still it seemed decent, somehow.

Why would one want to play Morrowind then, what's so fun about it?
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Nicolai wrote:Keep your hands off my smiley. D;
Yes! Keep your dirty hands off me, only Nic can touch me in my special Smiley place! :giggle:

In other news:

I know what Teatime means, I wholly agree.
Troika has made games with much better atmosphere, but Morrowind's NPC's weren't all the same. And there was a hint of good atmosphere in the expansion packs.. I see hope yet.
Testicular Pugilist
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Behold, i have the answer to all our troubles

Both Troika and Bethesda make fallout 3, the great immerding story line with the graphics of gods, though the troubles of this maybe be high we may hope still.....

I have spoken............
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Xi
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Xi »

You are all so ungrateful.

At least interplay can't touch this thing now. Those fucking donkies....

Have your doubts! It is ok... Fathom this though! What if FO3 is actually better then it's predecessers?

Im not talking about how the wolrd receives it either. Im talking about you guys! The real fans. What if Bethesda creates something that in your eyes embodies Fallout beyond what the origional developers could even comprehend?

They might break all of the rules, but that doesn't mean that you'll not love it!

Chew....
Our Host!