What the fucking fuck?

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

What the fucking fuck?

Post by Subhuman »

So I post a new reply, and my reply is placed above two other replies that were made earlier. And it says I posted it at 9:30 AM, when it's actually 3:30 in the afternoon.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Mystary, you're still posting.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Yeah, the site's been messed up today. As I said on the front page, if it carries on being like this, we'll move.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Let's just be sure to give these guys a chance though. Most hosts (especially free ones) have problems every now and then. Just be a bit patient. Give it a couple of weeks and keep checking with the hosts what's happening. If things are still in the shits in a couple of weeks, we can talk about moving then. It also helps to remember why we moved from Sorcerers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Why did you move from Sorcerers? I was on a six month vacation or something at the time.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Because they wouldnt host us for free unless we had more ads, but they didnt work with our code and DU is too lazy to fix it.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Pooper's about right, the old DAC code made it very difficult to get the right ads displaying on every page. There were also some speed problems on sorcerers but they've upgraded since we've left.
We're using new code now that makes it a lot easier to place ads on every page. We've decided to give JJTek a few more days to get these problems fixed, since when the server works it's does at a nice speed, and there are minimal ads, and we may just be at a bad time for the host. If we can't get things working well, we'll move back to sorcerers.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

It seems like JJTek has fixed everything now. Speed seems fast, no timeouts, ftp is working again.

Plus, I like their control panel.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

Make me Admin now
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Mr. Teatime wrote:Pooper's about right
That and there are some people around here who like changing hosts like they change their underwear. :P
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Didn't you hear? Changing hosts is the new black.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

DarkUnderlord wrote:
That and there are some people around here who like changing hosts like they change their underwear. :P
I'll see that and raise you the person who suggested we move to JJTek. BAM.

Unless you mean, me thinking we could move back to sorcerers. In which case, me=pwned or something. But it seems the current problems are because DAC was moved to a new server at JJTek so the domain is propagating to that server (though I'd have thought we'd have had to change the IP the domain name points to for that to work?).
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

JJTek is fine. So much better than anything before. It was excellent before they had like an explosion or whatever, but they have been working pretty diligently it seems to fix our problems.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

It seems pretty bad today, at least it's working now.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Mr. Teatime wrote:
DarkUnderlord wrote:
I'll see that and raise you the person who suggested we move to JJTek. BAM.
I'll meet your raise and raise you again with the person who suggested we move in the first place because "Sorcerers net are slow" and "the site's been down all day today" and "I can't afford the ads" and "even with the ads, JJTek only have one".

BINGO! I WIN!
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

KoC has clearly been compromised by JJTek and I vote that he should subsequently be banished from the land.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

King of Creation wrote:It was excellent before they had like an explosion or whatever, but they have been working pretty diligently it seems to fix our problems.
Yeah, looks like this time I'm just gonna have to set a bigger bomb.
Our Host!