The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

*stops powerplaying*

Umpa pulls out a Gauss Rifle and aims at reapers head
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*As Umpa pulls the trigger, the whole arena goes into bullet time as Reaper dodges the bullet stylishly. Time returns to normal. Reaper casts ice prison on Umpa's arm, encasing it in ice.

"Let's see you fire that now."
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

As time returns to normal, theReaper heard a loud snicker from his backside. By the time he turned, the cloaked figure had already gotten a head start. His footfall was unusually heavy.

"What the hell can he be up to," pondered theReaper, "Oh well. Go creatures! Kill him!"

"Huh"

"Creatures?"

The creatures were nowhere to be seen. He sighed and began to summon another one, but the sparks of mana fizzled as they left his hand. He recoiled in mana burn. He then realized what had happened. His rune sword! His only power! It was... gone?!?!

"Pfffffffft!!!"

Bloodbath grinned as he placed the glowing weapon into a small subdimention. The dimention closed, and theReaper screamed in anger.
One day...
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*GG now sits in his regular lawn chair and watches the shameless overkill and summoning*
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

ha ha very funny reap.

umpa shakes his arm and it falls off. he runs to BB and says "let me tell you his weakness, he cant resist icecream!"
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

(Uhhhh, BB? I don't know how to tell you this but, my rune sword melded with me a few posts back and is now pure energy coursing through my body. That is where I get my power.)

*Reaper looks toward Umpa shaking off the ice, Reaper shakes his head as he charges up a spell. It developes into a ball of fire which hurtles toward Umpa at frightening speeds. Reaper then calls his monsters and orders Shiva and Leviathan to attack Umpa and Bahamut Zero to remain with him.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Sorry about double posting, the forums went funny. Could someone delete the first of the doubled posts and this one? Thanks.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

*BigJack respawns after the nova, picks some of GG's popcorn, lights his light sabre and uses his incredible speed to attack Reaper.*

*Reaper hears some noises, he looks back, where he sees the dust on the ground going up in a regular basis to HIS direction, he tries to scream to Bahamut Zero but Bahamut only hears the faint sound of Reaper's head falling to the ground...*
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper respawns behind BigJack and BigJack looks down, after feeling a sharp pain sensation in his chest, to see an energy blade sticking through him and Reaper attatched to it, it's the rune sword's energy manifested into a blade of pure energy at Reaper's command. Reaper de-activates the blade and walks away from BigJack, thinking him to be dead but he still lives. BigJack gets up, Reaper slowly turns round.

"Must be getting off practise, I missed your heart, this won't miss though."

*Reaper makes a few motions with his hands and pushes them out to BigJack and hundereds of ice shards fly toward him. Reaper brings Bahamut Zero beside him and gets on it's back, ready to attack his enemies with Bahamut.
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

Noting that theReaper's sword obvously can't be stolen or destroyed for a period of more than 13 seconds, bloodbath churns the gears of machination. he then giggles like a schoolgirl as he runs off into his safehouse.

Bahumaut suddenly turned in his tracks. He roared and swiped at his former master. The giant drake pulsed with anger. As theReaper turned to have his other creatues attack the defect, he noticed that his shiva was in pain. The ice godess was shriveled on the floor, as if tortured. The leviathan had simply died of terror.

"What the hell is going on???"

And so bloodbath emerged with his Magic deck of mass destruction.

"Black and blue, baby. Control deck meets discard deck."
One day...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper leaps back from Bahamut's swipes. Reaper's anger rises.

"He who summons beings, can destroy them as well."

*Reaper activates the rune sword and leaps up and slices the huge being's head in half and then uses his magic to unsummon the beast as well as Shiva and Leviathan to clear up the arena. He turns to BB.

"So, you use Magic: The Gathering against me? Ha! You have no idea what you just started!!!!"

*Reaper pulls out a leather pouch from his belt and out of it pulls a deck of cards. Unbent and shining in the light of the arena. Reaper takes a few of the cards and throws them to the floor in front of him. The cards manifest into the beings they represented. Reaper's deck was heavily based on Death magic.

"See how you contend against my cards!"

(Can't tell you what I've just summoned, I'm using cards from my real life deck which I haven't played with for ages, plus I'm doing it from memory.)
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

"Can people just fright with eachother instead of summonings, monsters, cardgames and the weed sink?"

*munch-munch*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

"weed sink? That reminds me."

*Reaper pulls a weed sink out of nowhere and hurls it at GG.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*(a hollow weed sink-ish kinda noise)*

OWWW!

you made me drop my popcorn!

*popcorn respawns*

ahh, much better...

*munchmunchmunch*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper thinks that too much summoning energy from the cards could lead to something very bad so gets rid of the monsters and replaces the cards where they were. Reaper wills the rune sword from his hand.

"Who wants a one-on-one fight then?"
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

[evil scientist mode] Umpa runs to the shell of BB's old lab and starts it up again. More twisted clones and evil virus' and mutations soon. [/evil scientist mode]

He slaps a big sign on the side of it:

NOT UMPA'S SECRET LAB
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

"Hmmm, I've heard Umpa has a secret lab somewhere. Could that be it? It does say that it isn't but it looks the same as BB's lab. HEY! BB! Umpa's taken your lab, isn't he trespassing or something?"
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

You Can Do It!

KICK HEEM IN DE BALLS!

*exited munchmunch*
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

Umpa runs out and slaps a permit on the side:

By order of the arena overlords this lab now belongs to umpa

He then activates the defencive Gauss miniguns, lasers and patrolling behemoth robots
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*skoots his chair back a little*
Our Host!