Fallout Bible #9

This is where comment threads get posted by the Almighty Article Script.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Fallout Bible #9

Post by Mr. Teatime »

<strong>[ Game -> Editorial ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://www.falloutwiki.com/Black Isle Studios">Company: Black Isle Studios</a> | More info on <a href="http://www.falloutwiki.com/Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game">Game: Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game</a> | More info on <a href="http://www.falloutwiki.com/Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game">Game: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game</a>

<p>Originally published sometime in October or November 2002, here is the ninth and final Fallout Bible, restored for your viewing pleasure.</p><br/><br/><strong>Read: </strong><a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/content.php?id=71">Fallout Bible #9</a>
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Note that there are some formatting bugs (mainly, the large pipboy picture at the top of each bible should be centered) and HTML bugs (the contents system links to the old FOB, not the new ones being posted here), but those are something I can't fix (yet) due to quirks in the new code we're using. DU can fix it though :hint:
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Mr. Teatime wrote:Note that there are some formatting bugs (mainly, the large pipboy picture at the top of each bible should be centered) and HTML bugs (the contents system links to the old FOB, not the new ones being posted here), but those are something I can't fix (yet) due to quirks in the new code we're using. DU can fix it though :hint:
Polly waffle. To centre the image you just have to click off to the right-side of it and hit the center button. To fix the links that are actually within the bible itself means putting in anchor tags at the right places (the little anchor icon) and then editing the links to point to the right anchor tags... or we could just screw it and put it in the wiki.

I centred the image though. The rest was too much work on my part. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

do you have anything for Lexmark bro, it's the Lexus of cadillacs pretty much. 98 ppm - that's pages per minute - means you can turn your favourite PDF into a real-life "book" in the blink of an eye pretty much. unless you're running low on ink toner cartridge. Slam bam thank you mang
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Since Gimp is, for some godforsaken reason, liking the threat necromancy, does anyone have a link to the old bibles? I lost my digital copies ages ago when a hard drive when down.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

There are links in the sidebar on the main page.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

jetbaby wrote:Since Gimp is, for some godforsaken reason, liking the threat necromancy, does anyone have a link to the old bibles? I lost my digital copies ages ago when a hard drive when down.
there was this dude advertising printer products but his post was deleted for some reason alright :gnasher:
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

A likely story. For some reason new posts in threads are not lighting up correctly. What the eff, meight.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
cartervinz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by cartervinz »

Gimp Mask wrote:
jetbaby wrote:Since Gimp is, for some godforsaken reason, liking the threat necromancy, does anyone have a link to the old bibles? I lost my digital copies ages ago when a hard drive when down.
there was this dude advertising printer products but his post was deleted for some reason alright :gnasher:
harsh..
Ptars
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Person fusion (aka frankenstien)

Post by Ptars »

Change the fuser, ez pz. I think there's some coal in there somewhere too, could be just me.
Our Host!