If you could spare a moment....

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

nope

Post by Janus Matchell »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Janus Matchell wrote:Me, I'm 20 and am on the verge of being a sophmore in college...
I take it you're not an English major.
I am not an english major but I am planning on changing my degree here in a while because I kind of fucked up some stuff majorly.
Ignore my warnings and pay no heed then your live will be ended shortly indeed!
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

Urgh... i feel like reading this thread has wasted part of my life. Wait. It has!

I HATE YOU JANUS!! :anger:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Good job on reving dead threads D:

But yeah, saying janus sucks is worth it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Worst experience me and a friend had playing an RPG was when we first tried hunter with a group of friends who were NOT serious at all. Basically what happened was there was a vampire lady or something and they all just tried to rape her while putting rivets into her skull.
Harriers for the cup.
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

man

Post by Janus Matchell »

Something similar happened in a world of darkness campaign my friend tried to run except there was no rape. Instead party had a chance to live or die. Our choice, I choose to live and then the rest of the jerkoffs were like fuck you evil cult dude I rather shoot my shit gun at you so you can rip my head off. Needless to say we all died because you don't piss off demons or vampires when you happen to be human. That was the last we tried to run anything White Wolf.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

The worst time I tried to role-play I was kindapped and tortured over 3 weeks. I survived by drinking my own urine and eating body-hair. Damn World of Darkness will always screw you over.
:chew:
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Janus Matchell »

Megatron wrote:The worst time I tried to role-play I was kindapped and tortured over 3 weeks. I survived by drinking my own urine and eating body-hair. Damn World of Darkness will always screw you over.
How can someone play World of Darkness it is mediocre and usually only bland gm's run it because they lack creativity to make it interesting.
Our Host!