Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Don't work, or something. I try to upload one and get this:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/4609714041339aa6de2bf.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/staff/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 478
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I've had trouble with avatars as well. Dark Underlord is the person to speak to.... at least the forums are still working...
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Sounds like a CHMOD setting I didn't set... I'll fix it and let you know.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

An easy fix which works 80% of the time is to choose to "delete" current avatar. Save. Go back to the profile, and upload the new one. If you get the same error, try again, but choose a different avatar, and once it works, change to the one you really want. (Or rename the file you want as your avatar, and upload again. Sometimes if it's got the same name, it'll fuck it up.)
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

DarkUnderlord wrote:I'll fix it and let you know.
Go ahead and post it here. I think it's about time for Franz to get a new avatar... But I'm afraid if I try to upload a new one, it will mess it all up.

Post by Guest »

And then we will see your real face! YES!!!
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

FuxX3d!!1!

Er.. I mean fixed! It was just a CHMOD issue. You may now happily upload your avatars as per normal.

This double-posting thing is pissing me off though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!