Carnage Blender Online RPG

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Carnage Blender Online RPG

Post by PaladinHeart »

Im not sure this type of topic is welcome here, but if it is not, feel free to delete it if you're a moderator.

Its a non-graphical massive multiplayer fantasy combat game.

I thought this game was rather neat. You can have one to four minions. Of course the more minions the thinner the experience is spread. You don't lose money from people challenging you (just clan points if you're in a clan). The shops have randomly restocked items, sometimes with rare stuff showing up (you have to be quick to grab them though). Overall I'd say its pretty balanced.

If you want to try it, use this link:

http://www.carnageblender.com?specialoffer=67011

I know it gives me $1000 referral bonus, but you'll get $500 instead of the usual $100 if you use it to sign up with.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Heh...Just because KOC can do it at NMA....(Been reading The Vats over there and there are about 5 of these type of posts from the past week).

:)
Our Host!