FO - Merchants & no new items ...

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
Fionavar
SDF!
SDF!

FO - Merchants & no new items ...

Post by Fionavar »

Version 1.2:

I am replaying again after a long time and I do not remember this problem: the merchants are not replenishing their stock ... I remember this as an issue in FO2, but my memory of FO this seems odd. I now have 10k caps and no where to buy ammo and such ... any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
The Road to Violence (Mahatma Ghandi):
Wealth without work - Pleasure without conscience - Knowledge without character -
Commerce without morality - Science without humanity - Worship without sacrifice -
Politics without principle

Geckling Diaries: The Tech Files
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Use the money on prostitutes and booze.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I recall a similar issue, as far as non-replenishing stock, though I had plenty stored up to deal with any threats and then finish the game. You could always jsut reinstall.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Fionavar
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Fionavar »

It seems I was somewhat confused ... they are replenishing their caps, but not their equipment. I have learned other than the Librarian in the Hub, none of the merchants really restocks items ... and now I remember more clearly ... now off to the Boneyard and the Glow for more stuff to fights evAl ;) Thanks all!!
The Road to Violence (Mahatma Ghandi):
Wealth without work - Pleasure without conscience - Knowledge without character -
Commerce without morality - Science without humanity - Worship without sacrifice -
Politics without principle

Geckling Diaries: The Tech Files
Our Host!