Where to post new Mods ?

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
jona
SDF!
SDF!

Where to post new Mods ?

Post by jona »

Hello!

I justt want to sk, where to send "my" new Mods to ?
I couldnt find any link or upload button....

Thanks

Greetings
Jona
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Uh, we're having slight trouble managing the site right now, son... But just you wait 'till some of the head honchos reply.
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

There isn't any way to upload them directly - you'd have to send them to one of the Admins, or someone who could host it for you. Like Kashluk said, there are some problems with the site right now, so I don't know what the status of trying to get it uploaded here right now would be - you can try PMing one of the Admins and asking, or if you want to e-mail it to me (or if you can't do that, I can set up a location that you can upload it to), and I have some places where I could host it for you, at least until it gets put up here or something better comes along, or.. They _are_ slower connections, but they should still be usable.

Anyhow, if you are interested, just e-mail me (Temaperacl (A@T) brunslo.com), or PM me, and I can set up a place for you to upload it / them.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Email it to me at jimmyjay86@yahoo.com and I'll see if I can find a place to host it temporarily. Once I get it, I'll even post a news article.
ColJack
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by ColJack »

not meaning to try and undermine DAC, but you might try NMA or http://www.fallout.clan.st/..

the second one hosts quite a few mods, and usefull editor files and such..
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Either/or it's good to have multiple copies of mods available at different sources. Some download sources may have temporary access problems which make it hard for the user to find a file. Any time you want to mail it to me is fine.

Post by Guest »

Sorry - but it didnt work!

The mail with the file just returned ;-(((

Bad luck....

Greetings
Jona
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

Was that bounce-back from sending it to me, or to Jimmyjay86?
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

How large of a file are you trying to send? If it is very big then let me know and I'll give you another email address which can handle it.
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Yahoo just upgraded all email accounts to a size of 100Mb so you can try again and it should work.
Our Host!