Request/question

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Phias
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Request/question

Post by Phias »

I was wondering about this for a while. Instead of telling you what *I* would think a good mod/map idea would be, why not tell me(or another mapper/modder for that matter) what YOU would want in a mod. e.g: New world map, improvements, etc. Perhaps that way I, or someone else could get started on a mod.
Endure. In enduring, grow strong.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

You making a mod valdis?

Hey are you the same valdis as valdis the valdis which is the same valdis from valdis?
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

That's a pretty old topic, but I'll try anyway... I would like to see the Best Gecko Ending fixed(Unless there is patch that fixes that already?).
Serious Business.
N0N4M3
SDF!
SDF!

Post by N0N4M3 »

I'd like to see alot more quests in klamath and the den, like the dunton brothers give you some job like to scare torr at night pretending to be a huge "bug man" and the next one might be ruining that still out in the gecko field, and adding a price to bottle caps so that guy in arroyo gives you some bottle caps for finding his dog, and what i really want to see is when you have sex you see some XXX pics 8) 8) 8) and well .. make everybody stop calling you a tribal :evil: ive never liked that.. it makes me mad so i took my deagle and capped some hoes
N0N4M3

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gum
SpellTrap
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by SpellTrap »

Koki wrote:That's a pretty old topic, but I'll try anyway... I would like to see the Best Gecko Ending fixed(Unless there is patch that fixes that already?).
Heck, I think I already made a mod to do that (I think). Don't know how to go about distributing mods, though. All it takes is just adding one command to McClure's script. At least, in theory it works. I haven't tested it yet (a recent attempt at adding a quest caused all of my old save games to crash FO2 when I try to load 'em).
"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of Radaway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 jumpsuit. Let's hit it."
Our Host!