Any artists wanna help out with a Mod?

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
desertf
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Any artists wanna help out with a Mod?

Post by desertf »

Ok me and a couple friends were thinking about making a mod for Dungeon Siege. We were either thinking about a Fallout type mod, a present day mod or some sort of futuristic mod. If anyone would like to create 3d models, skin or do some concept art that would be cool. Also we need programmers and mappers. LOL!

Email me at nazgul4@earthlink.net

Thanks...
Shadowvalor
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadowvalor »

Want a tip?
Have stuff to show. A webpage, some sort of design document. Something to point out that you're not going to leach off everyone else. Otherwise, no-name people don't get help. If you were Gooseman, or any of the big-name FoT mappers, people would drop what they were doing and flock to help you.

You're not.

Just a tip, I'm far too busy trying to get a job, and working on my FoT campaign beside my own game's design document to help anybody else.
Help end poverty, eat the poor.
desertf
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

LOL

Post by desertf »

OMG dude I do not need a lesson from you. HAHAHA I just thought of this today and when I finish the websites I am making for my teachers I will work on one for this mod. I know that a website will attract more people etc... but I want people to know that I am looking NOW.
Our Host!