me + phone = retard.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Megatron wrote:
Do we need the wasteland back?

no

The MAN[tm] has spoken! Ah well, I guess we could just have Ask Hammer in GD?

As for the goatse, and all that other shit in the Wasteland, I guess that's best left at places that do it better, like consumptionjunction and asshelmets.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I think the wasteland should be brought back, but minus idiotic things like goatse/tubgirl/britney-lookalike. For instance, my hydro-physics thread could have actually been discussed in the wasteland, instead of being locked.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

lol

Nomatter what you do goatses will pop up in the Wasteland if it's brought back.

What was this Ask Hammer thread?
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

It was just like it sounds. Ask Hammer. Anything. Like, how to kill a man with your bare hands, the best pistol for the money, survival tactics, anything. It was a great read.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

MurPHy wrote:It was just like it sounds. Ask Hammer. Anything. Like, how to kill a man with your bare hands, the best pistol for the money, survival tactics, anything. It was a great read.
I'm glad the Wasteland doesn't exist anymore then.

And it doesn't sound like anything, more like army stuff.
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

OnTheBounce wrote:
trythebill wrote:OH SHIT! i didn't even think that his mom would tell him. now i'm double-plus fucked.
I'd say that if your friend has a problem w/you getting your knob shined by his sister it's time to get a new friend.

OTB
You can take the man out of the Army, but you can never take the Army out of the man.... :lol:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

not really. We basically just ended up asking dumb questions and talked about it for a while. Basically a running faq on anything with discussion allowed.
:chew:
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

MurPHy wrote:
It was just like it sounds. Ask Hammer. Anything. Like, how to kill a man with your bare hands, the best pistol for the money, survival tactics, anything. It was a great read.
Not to mention the list of those commies/shitbirds/Finns to be ass raped to death once Hammer's loyal subjects had installed him in the White House as President For Life.

Post by Guest »

Well, Ask Hammer sounds like an interesting idea. But the Wasteland was scary. I never want to go back there.

[Goes quiet.]

...the goatses mostly come out at night...mostly...

And if you really want to exact revenge on your friend, smear his living room with poo. Hey, it worked for Butters.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Butters is cool.
You could manage to make him eat his parents too.

Viktor you are frightening. Damn Brits.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

"Ask Hammer" was really the most frightening part of the Wasteland. You get numb when those same goatse & tubgirl images are posted in every single thread, but Hammer always managed to surprise with something new and shocking. And he didn't even need pictures or sounds for it, just plain text would do. He'd start it off easily and then *bam* kick you in the nuts while you were unguarded. And he did it over and over again, no matter how often you read the topic. Me being stupid enough to ask more questions about his answers earned me having no balls left at all ;)

Ach, those were the times...
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

Menno killed Hammer and took his throne.
bey.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Let's get this thread back but without the nasty goatses and tubgirls.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

bah, most of you are pussies. I'd have thought it'd have been posted enough so it lost the effect it originally had, but still people whine about it.

I reckon with a few warnings and nothing actually posted on the forum, just links, it should be reasonable if you find something intresting. Like yesterday I found something good, but I was liek WHAA NO WASTELAND.

Mabye we can have wasteland type topics in gd, so long as they serve a porpoise.
:chew:
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

"Ask Hammer" was really the most frightening part of the Wasteland. You get numb when those same goatse & tubgirl images are posted in every single thread, but Hammer always managed to surprise with something new and shocking. And he didn't even need pictures or sounds for it, just plain text would do. He'd start it off easily and then *bam* kick you in the nuts while you were unguarded. And he did it over and over again, no matter how often you read the topic. Me being stupid enough to ask more questions about his answers earned me having no balls left at all

Ach, those were the times...
Your're only saying that 'cause Hammer hates you the most (from what I can tell). That and the fact that he always says that he's gonna ass-rape you.
I'm glad the Wasteland doesn't exist anymore then.

And it doesn't sound like anything, more like army stuff.
Only some of it. Most of it was just good 'ole guy shit. Guns, tanks, bombs. Shit like that.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

For the nth time, you knuckleheads, you can post most of the stuff that was in the Wasteland right here in GD, unless it's got fun graphic images (email those directly to me) or is something like "let's kill babies lolz" which is unacceptable in general since it sucks.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

What do you have against killing babies? ;)
One day...
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

I say "it sucks" in the sense that it isn't funny to just blab something about murdering babies.

RPG Codex
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

I say "it sucks" in the sense that it isn't funny to just blab something about murdering babies.
You're refering to the thread in the Wasteland by Syko, right? Ya, that shit was messed up.
For the nth time, you knuckleheads, you can post most of the stuff that was in the Wasteland right here in GD, unless it's got fun graphic images (email those directly to me) or is something like "let's kill babies lolz" which is unacceptable in general since it sucks.
So if I make an "Ask Hammer" thread in GD, you'll make it a sticky, just like in the Wasteland?
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

No, no I won't, but if it's good enough and people are interested in it, it'll stay near the top by itself.

RPG Codex
Our Host!