Gasteland Wayness

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Dan wrote:Well, yeah, modding is against the wasteland and all... But it was pretty good back when Lasse and Pyro modded it.
No it wasnt.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Doyle wrote:If it makes you feel better, we'll destroy something Gimp Mask loves.
Hah :D
I just hope the shit won't spread to the other forums ...
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

My idea for wasteland was much better. It had to do with fairies and tutu's...

No wait.. That was my idea for the Project: Phoenix forum. Or was that the Batman thing? I can't remember.

Oh, now I can! Seeing as people don't like bitching about Iraq and shit like that in the GD, you move those threads to the wasteland (every once and a while when they pop up), thus allowing those that care, to continue the bitch fest. Any moderators would delete utter shit posts (people tubgirling etc...) and just leave the angry hate-filled ones about how much everyone else is an areshole because what they think about Iraq is just wrong.

The key to this is you don't allow people to create new topics in the wasteland. Only threads that have been moved in there can be replied to. So no-one can start "OMFG Tubgirl in a car, she's cargirl!! lol" and shitlike that and so on etc...

Well, either that or we could just post all the shit in the Project: Phoenix forum. It doesn't look like anyone's using that at the moment.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!