Fallout Enforcer previewed by GameSpot

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
spyder07
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by spyder07 »

I wish Interplay would just sell the lisence to Trokia alrealdy. Everyone knows it they would way better use of it than making shitty games just to hold off the death of the company for a little while.

Interplays strat: BG+A pinch of Fallout=money!
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Brainfart incarnate wrote:-----Also....Spazmo...If the majority of the people here don't have a console, why is everyone so uptight about FOBOS?
We don't own consoles but we are proud owners of Fallout.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
DJ Slamák
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by DJ Slamák »

I was willing to "give this game a chance" before I saw the PR material.

FOBOS is pretty much like writing "HOT DOG" on a cooked rat and trying to pass it off as a hot dog. I haven't tried the rat yet, but I've seen the attendant put it in the bun.
chrisbeddoes
Respected
Respected

Post by chrisbeddoes »

Hey . Good luck enjoying FOBOS.

hieyeck
SDF!
SDF!

FO:T that bad?

Post by hieyeck »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:FO:T was nothing like the previous FO games, but it ended up being pretty popular despite all the bitching I remember from V13.
okie, i may be a n00b on these forums, but wth dont you understand about the 'Tactics' part? is it the Tic or the Tac (and tic tacs are awesome)? 99% of the time, it means "okay, we're outta new ideas for this series, so lets make some last couple bucks selling on the name". if anyone has played ANY other 'tactics' game, you'll kno what i mean (i.e. Ogre for SNES/Ogre Tactics for GBA. go download the rom for them and try it, you'll kno what i mean). we can predy much kiss the FO series good bye (RPG-wise). and if there's gonna be a sequel to FO2, it'll prolly sound all good and stuff, but suddenly, i'm reminded of Daiktana ...*shudder*. my money's on FO2 will be the last good FO, unless they decide to do it Final Fantasy style and have almost no connection between sequels. the only slim hope we have of a good sequel is if they fire the entire FO development team and hire fans to write the new story. sorry to burst your hope bubble.

also there has never been in my memory of a (insert game title here) Tactics 2. see above.

oh btw, i liked FO:T up to mission... 6(?), after that the novelty of CTB fallout style wore out. same will prolly happen with FO:BOS
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

If the fans would write a Fallout story... wow that's bad. You'd get dual weilded minigunners getting their asses handed to them by a loner with a magical katana. Bad shit. I'm still confident that J.E. can pull off a passable FO3. I mean, he's wanted to for so long, at least he's got a lot of energy to put into making it everything he envisioned.

FO:BOS really can't be looked at in any way as to make it seem good. Even if I were a little kid who loved all the stupid 3rd person action shooters coming out, this game looks dumb as shit. At least I hope it does, cause I don't want it to sell any copies. Hopefully it'll be in the bargain bin within a week. And hopefully Interplay will still have enough money afterwards to continue with the FO3 production.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

SuperH wrote:If the fans would write a Fallout story... wow that's bad. You'd get dual weilded minigunners getting their asses handed to them by a loner with a magical katana. Bad shit.
Hehe. Yeah, that would essentially be relegating FO to the level of really bad fan fic. The sort of stuff that would make the discerning eye bleed...

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I've eaten rat once...I didn't have any bread to go with it..But it was tasty if a bit gamey.
Section8
I Make Games!
I Make Games!

Post by Section8 »

Who cares if cats are extinct? You can't make obvious and lame pussy jokes about a dog. You can make obvious bitch jokes though. Maybe they should change that prostitute to a pimp named Herve who wants you to find his bitch named Chuck. LOLZORS I m4eked t3h dark homor.
--
Only a real artist knows the actual anatomy of the terrible, or the physiology of fear - the exact sort of lines and proportions that connect up with latent instincts or heriditary memories of fright, and the proper colour contrasts and lighting effects to stir the dormant sense of strangeness.
Our Host!