Arrrrrrcanum: Plastic Surgery?

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Arrrrrrcanum: Plastic Surgery?

Post by Max-Violence »

Okie so I seemed to have scarred myself somehow (my guess is I critically failed and...). Is there any way to restore my former half-ogre beauty (i.e. get that one point of Beauty back)? I can't seem to find a beauty salon anywhere, and all the healers I meet only seem to heal hit points, not injuries recorded in my journal.
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Sankis
Respected
Respected

Post by Sankis »

[Haven't played Arcanum in awhile, may not be 100% accurate]

If you still have virgil in your party, and he has the Greater Heal(Not sure on name.) have him cast it on your ogre and it should remove the scar. If your a techno char, then this obviously won't work and i'm not sure how to do it.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I've been scarred plenty of times and they all seem to have vansihed after some time. It might be Virgil who has automatically healed me or they simply just vanish as time passes.
Petey_the_Skid
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Petey_the_Skid »

You need good heal skill, or pay a doctor enough times to heal you that it will go away.

Eh, what that means is, the chance a doctor has to heal the scar is somewhat random, so sometimes you have to buy his services several times in a row to get the scar healed.
Smokes
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Smokes »

Doc Roberts in Shrouded Hills can definetly heal scars and other injuries... He healed mine anyway.
Hello... Can you hear me?.... ... Testing.... Testing... 1... 2... 3... No... It's still not working...
Our Host!