Children of Shadows - Looking for additional players

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

And we have a GO! :D
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Fenix
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Fenix »

Woohoo, gl everyone.
Lup_Alb_13
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Lup_Alb_13 »

Can I join too? I've noticed that the adventure is not very advanced so if you'll agree I'd like to play too. I already have a character that I've been using in the "Attack at sea" adventure that has "droped out" on the old Fallout PnP forum so I will just change the name of the character and I can join in. I can be a almost dead tribal that you will meet somwere in the wastes with no posesions and with a severe case of amnesia. All he remembers is his name (maybe !?) ... Andrew...
Sommetimes the truth is at the wrong side of the shotgun barrel ...
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

You know, I really like your special perks (posted in the Perk thread) and I think I' m going to use it with some minor changes (check with me if interested in one or more of them) with your permission ofcourse. :)
Lup_Alb_13
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Lup_Alb_13 »

You (and anybody else) has the permision to use any of the material I have posted here :D . We'll keep in touch about those special perks and maybe we can make them better. Two heads is better than one (think brahmin ;) )...
Sommetimes the truth is at the wrong side of the shotgun barrel ...
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

I put a new file up at the group with some item properties. A map and the characters will follow soon.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fallout50 ... 0campaign/
Markodude
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Markodude »

Hi Calal, I've joined the Yahoo group (Imragarn), to see the material for the adventure, you know if you have the players and the Pnp Fallout manual all you need is a cool adventure! ;)
MoRkA
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MoRkA »

Calal wrote:You know, I really like your special perks (posted in the Perk thread)[/] and I think I' m going to use it with some minor changes (check with me if interested in one or more of them) with your permission ofcourse. :)

Where can I find that?
This is a signature ...
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

It' s not done yet. I' ll try to finish them tomorow and post them in the group.

Map, character and some other rules vital to the campaign have now all been posted in the files section in the 50' s group.

Guess this' ll clear some things up. ;)
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Some of you guys should post more often! Really! Suggest something to the others. Do something. Describe what you' re character is doing. ROLEPLAY dammit!

There are things to do out there but I' m not going to throw them in your lap. Also, this campaign takes roleplay awards into account, so remember that. Post at least once per four to five days if you can. And if you' re off on vacation, please notify me.

A bit more commitement people, please.

The bitchy DM (shoots himself in the head out of utter frustration)
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Is this still going on? I haven't seen anyone post in a while.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

He's waiting for other people.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Due to the dissapearance of 4 of my players whom I' ve given enough time to respond, I' ve had to halt the campaign for a while.

So this is why I' m looking for 2 to 3 players that feel interested in playing a low-tech campaign with commitement (read previous posts in this topic).

If you feel interested check out the campaign and the 50' s group if you' ve already subsribed, and check with me through pm or e-mail.

I' m really looking forward to continueing the campaign. Thx.

EDIT: Don' t post in the campaign topic please. If you have something to say or mention, do this here.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Well, I'm still here. Been waiting to see what happens, and still am. I'm still interested.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Same. The good thing about an e-mail campaign is that it doesn't require checking, since whenever something happens it's right in your inbox. Good for lazy people.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Furious George
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Furious George »

Hey there.
I'm very very willing to get on board if you need the players:D. I'm reading through the theads now to try and get a feel for the campaign, and I'll send you an e-mail too, to let you know I'm "applying" as it were. I already have some ideas for a character, but I'll wait for the verdict from you before moving ahead any further:).
Thanks
-Furious
"Ah, those suckers on land will never know the simple joys of a monkey knife fight!" -Homer Simpson
Lost Cause
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lost Cause »

I would also like in, if at all possible. Im on all the time and can be depended on for rgular daily update. ( I have no life and just moved to Gilbert AZ *Where its really hot* from Walpole *blink and you missed it*, New Hampshire. So this would be fun and a nice way to hopefully make some friends!
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Ok, this is the deal: send me your characters ASAP, read through the campaign and character discussion topics and subscribe to the fallout50' s group (link is around here somewhere) and we' ll get going as soon as possible.

Any comments, questions and such: just send me a pm or e-mail.

Thx for the interrest.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Can I play my old character, if it's the same setting?
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Yes, we' ll continue from were we stopped. Once I get hold of the character sheets of our new players I' ll come with something up to dispose of the older ones and fit in theirs as soon as possible.
Our Host!