Enclave Campaign

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected
Location: In front of his comp or sitting around a table drinking coke

Post by PIPsqueak »

Calal wrote:These are the ones I signed up for:
-Ballistics and Bullets, with Captain Cammile
-Covert Operations, with Leutenant Garth
-Island Survival (4-hour course) with Leutenant Harvard
-Water Survival (4-hour course) with Leutenant Harvard
-You just did Ballistics and Bullets
-Covert Operations is tomorrow
-You can only take 2 courses unless you take them at night and either way you still have about an hour until the next one starts.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Oh ok, then just drop the last two. I was just curious what they were like and thaught they could' ve helped increase my outdoorsman skill.

Well yes, but you didn' t mention me. That' s nothing. How much did I gain?
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Sorry
Christian: 1 point in Small Guns
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Atticus heads back to his quarters and goes to sleep for the night, reviewing what he learned in class to himself on the way.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jake goes back to his quarters and spends some time familiarizing himself with his assigned weapons.

i. e. cleaning, and inspecting both guns.

After a few hours of this, he decides to go to sleep.

When he wakes in the morning, he heads over to the cafateria for breakfast, looking for the others.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Very confident that he learned a great deal at today' s classes ( :) ), Christian retires to his quarters and starts to put those things into practice on his weapons. Cleaning, inspecting, cleaning once more,...

After some time, he goes to sleep.

The morning thereafter, he works his way towards the mess hall for a tasty breakfest. Out of the corner of his eye he notices Jake standing a bit further in the same line. After being served he walks towards Jake, who' s already seated and eating. He nods when they make eyecontact and then points towards the spot right over Jake.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jake nods.

What did you think of class? You ready for todays class? I got Wasteland Survival.

Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Christian sits down and starts to eat.

As a reply to Jake' s answers he shrughs his shoulders and makes some sort of aproving sound deep inside his throat. Then he whispers feintly so that its almost impossible to hear: Covert Ops.

Having said that, he quickly starts looking around as if someone else might have heard what he just said. After a while he continues eating and smiles when he sees that Jake is looking at him.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jake looks at Christian, and just winks. Gotcha!

This mission is important, but shouldn't be too hard. Heard that the people on the main land 'look' just like us. A sergeant told me that the people are not mutants. I don't know about that. That Horrigan guy, now thats a weird one. Jake whispers, while looking to see if anyone is listening. Ever meet him? I've only seen him on the vids. And that armor, man would I like to get me one of those, but I hear that it is a prototype.

Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Christian nods at Jake' s questioning, although you can see that he feels somewhat uneasy. He mustn' t have had much experience with social relations outside his family. Not to speak of the attention Jake' s giving him at the moment.

Having almost cleared his plate by now but still feeling hungry, he points towards Jake' s plate and the unfinnished breakfest stil on it. :wink:
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jake pushes his plat over to him.

Help yourself.

While Christian finishes eating, Jake chats easily about his hopes of becoming a high ranking officer, and an outstanding heroic career he plans on attaining while serving in the Enclave.

Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Magik Hobo 4444 »

sorry ive been out for so long, ive been occupied with some new games i got :D
After his classes Jimi returns to his bunk and sleeps. Having slept in late he narily misses breakfast, but is just in time to sit next to Jake and Christian and hear whats left of the conversation. He talks with Jake about how he wants to be some cool scientist who figures out how to make lingere into protective armor (ideah from Enforcer).
Procrastinate now! Don't put it off.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jake laughs at that!

Armored lingere? You'll make a lot of guys PO'd at you. We like that stuff to come off easily! And often! Jake winks at Jimi. Where did you get that idea from?

Jake checks the time, at about a quarter after 11, he gets up.

I got to check someting out, see ya later.

Jake heads on over to the Quartermaster's office.

Leutenant Oleander, I was wondering if I could get a helmet from you? Jake asks.

tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

Marlk feels he learned a little at the class he was dissapointed at the more talking and less shooting.
After class he went to his room and made sure his weapons and equpment were not damaged if so he repairs them.
In the moarning he joins the others at the table he doesnt speak but drops his tray beside them and starts to eat his mind on that days class.
Eventually he speaks
One more class... and then were off. Covert ops... I should of seen about getting that last one again... there might of been something I missed
Marlk trys to change to the same class as yesterday insted of his planned one
If this is a bother or wont help please ignore that bit, I'd just like to get my gunz skill a bit higher
ты говориш говно
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Jake: Oleander's office is empty with a sign on the desk reading Back In 5 Minutes. I assume you'll wait. After 3 minutes, Oleander returns carrying a plate laden with spaghetti. Oh, hi there Jake. What can I do ya for? The Quartermaster sits down behind his desk and starts shovelling pasta.

Marlk: It's too late to change your class. Either way you would only learn the same stuff you learned yesterday.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Sir, I was wondering if I could get some kind of helmet, you know, head protection of some sort.

If he has no helmet (leather or better), I'll accept a hat (baseball cap or wide brimed hat to at least protect from the sun. After that, if I have time, I will put it with my gear (if I got something, otherwise I'll just go to class), then go to class. If I don't have time I'll take it to class.

Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Atticus wakes up late and ambles sleepily into the cafeteria. His appetite is weak so he just grabs a piece of fruit and digs into it. He arrives at the table where the others are seated just as Jake is leaving and gives him a short wave before sitting.

Well, good morning. I trust you all slept well. I sure did. He yawns and rubs his eyes with his free hand. What's the good word?
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Oleander pouts his lips thoughtfully at Jake. Dunno about a hemlet... I can give you a hat though. Oleander looks underneath his desk and pulls out a plastic basket full of baseball caps. They have various logos on them, ranging from Classic Nuka Cola to a planet with a crude spaceship orbiting it. Chose one. Whichever you like. I got plenty more.

Meanwhile, as you enter the mess hall for breakfast a guard stops each of you in turn. Your vertibird is ready, soldier. You have until 2300 hours to finish your onboard buisness and gear up for your mission.

Jacob, as you line up with your tray you see the woman you talked to yesterday in line ahead of you. She looks back, sees you and smiles, then motions for you to move up and stand beside her.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jacob searches through the hats, and finds one with the amusing logo;
KISS MY BASS! with a picture of a hooked fish.

I'm hoping that there was one like that. If not, I'll just take the Classic Nuka Cola one.

In line, Jacob moves up to Sergeant Hutchinson.

You wanted me? Hopefully for more than just talk. Jake says jokingly.

PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Yeah, you can get any hat logo you want. Kiss My Bass is fine.

Hutchinson smiles at your light-hearted joke and extends her hand again. Call me Sarah. I believe we had a conversation to finish, Jacob James. Are you busy later today?
Our Host!