Enclave Campaign- Questions, Comments and Death Threats

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I'm already in, plus three others... and where the fuck is that lamer PIPsqueak?!
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Magik Hobo 4444 »

seriously, we got like 3 pages goin on and we havent even had a breathe of a start of playin.

and whats with these emoticons? there kinda cute :)
Procrastinate now! Don't put it off.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected
Location: In front of his comp or sitting around a table drinking coke

Post by PIPsqueak »

Well, thank you all for your fine optimism and support. You know, it's people like you who make GMing an online game a real friggin' joy.

For all of your information, I have been getting ready for exams and summatives, plus an extracurricular rehearsal that goes to 11 every night. I am swamped, and I was a little disenheartened at the flop of the last attempted Enclave Campaign.

But I am glad to see the response I'm getting here. Thanks, we'll start as soon as possible. I've already got 4 characters, I can take 1 more. Before you send, make sure you can post regularily. Last time we had a player who made 1 post and never showed up again, so make sure you can commit to the game.

Thanks; Peace Out.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Ok, I've got the following characters:
From Magik Hobo 4444: Jimi Johanneson, an all around medic/grunt/scientist
From Calal: Christian Hedges, a silent but deadly warrior with a vengeance
From danferry: Jacob James , a light-fingered soldier
From Lunchmeat: Atticus "Ace" Pollard, a pilot/mechanic.

First come first serve, people!

Also, Lunchmeat, could you possibly resend your character without the Absolute Direction Trait or the Implants? I know that they were in the Enclave Sourcebook, but I've found that they will unbalance this campaign. Besides, as only cadets, you would have restricted access to the cyberware.

Please, people, check with me before sending a character with a non-standard creation.

Thanks.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

PIPsqueak wrote:Well, thank you all for your fine optimism and support. You know, it's people like you who make GMing an online game a real friggin' joy.
Sorry man it's just easy to get impatient when you don't know what's going on. I'm used to having GMs with busy schedules though, so don't feel pressured. I'm really looking forward to this, been wanting to play FOPnP for a long time now.

Implants? We don't need no steenking implants! There must be some confusion here or i did something wrong, because I never intended my character to have implants in the first place. How noobish of me. If you could tell me what I did that made it seem like my character has implants it would help me out a lot because I'm in the dark about it.

Absolute Direction, on the other hand, can simply be stricken from my character sheet and replaced with Talented, if that's not a problem. I'd like my character to be a metal worker as I think that's rather fitting. Bring on the phat rides, yo.

Also: atoga, did you not send in your character sheet or what? It would suck if you got left out and someone took your spot since you were one of the first people wanting to be part of this campaign.

EDIT: I think I found it. The Secondary Statistic called Implant Endurance? Well I was just copying the stats right off my hard copy of the char. sheet. I didn't intend for him to have implants, I thought that was just the endurance he has when dealing with getting implants later?
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

I'm to late then?
ты говориш говно
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

PM your character to Pipsqueak, as of yesterday there was one slot left open, and its first come first serve. Been 13 or so hours since he announced one opening left, so hurry if you want in.

You may want to PM atoga about the Vault 8 campaign. We are in a battle now, so it is possible that someone may die, leaving a vacancy. I hope no one does, but the odds are against us, especially with one of our guys not posting, and we need his help now. :cry:
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Hmm, looks like I missed my ride... Oh, well... (rides bicycle)
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

oh wow, ive been reading the vault 8 good luck thats gonna be hard >.< but if I get in ill be more than willing to help.
&#1090;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1096; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Lunchmeat wrote: Absolute Direction, on the other hand, can simply be stricken from my character sheet and replaced with Talented, if that's not a problem.
I'm not familiar with the Talented trait, and I don't remember it from the Enclave Sourcebook. Perhaps you mean Gifted or Skilled?
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Magik Hobo 4444 »

Well, thank you all for your fine optimism and support. You know, it's people like you who make GMing an online game a real friggin' joy.
whoa, sorry dude, i have no excuse :( so just sorry.
and as for optimism, good luck on your exams :) !

and huys, about the medic part of my char, i would rely on stims till were about lvl 3, cause his tagged doctor skill is a very horrible 23%.
Procrastinate now! Don't put it off.
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

I just finished MY exams the other day (thank god!)
I just pmed my char, hope I was in time. This sites great! I spent ages trying to find a game on other sites and here there is two allready going that I can get in. Hope its on time, thanks! :D
&#1090;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1096; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

it all depends on how many seats are on a Vertibird...
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

PIPsqueak wrote:I'm not familiar with the Talented trait, and I don't remember it from the Enclave Sourcebook. Perhaps you mean Gifted or Skilled?
Talented just means the character has an artistic talent of some kind. It doesn't really do anything, just like Bloody Mess. I'd like my character to be talented at working with metal (like welding/sculptures/car art.) It's on the last page of traits in the Sourcebook.

Looked it up:
Sourcebook wrote:Talented
You are a talented artist (choose any art
you want). It may help to do a living, but
remember, there are no art galleries on the
desert. Dogs and deathclaws (also except
Grey Tribe) cannot take this trait.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

OK, I've got tinuveri's character, so that's it. If you really want you can PM me a char and be in a waiting list of characters should a PC die.

Also I would like to impress upon you the mortalityof your characters in this campaign: die and there's no coming back. You can make a new character and play with him/her if no one else wants to take your place.

Anyway, tinuveri's character:
Marlk, a bruiser who likes pumping iron almost as much as pumping lead.

That's it; I'll start a new board for the Campaign; this will be changed to Questions Comments and Death Threats. Thanks to everyone who showed interest, and may the best PCs win!
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

This' ll say it all:

PiPsqueak
Sorry
Christian: 1 point in Small Guns
I hate you! :wink:
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

No, I rolled against your IN and I rolled a 5. Your IN is 4. So you gained 1 point. Don't hate me. Please don't hate me! :(
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

heh, that 3 points of Traps brought my total up to a hefty 19. woo?
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

You don' t need to explain, you' re the DM (or Overseer or whatever). These things happen. :)

K, that' s allright. But you' d better watch out next time when you drop the soap, pretty boy. Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr. :evil:
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

only got 1 :( mybe I should work on my int a bit more in future. (Im not complaining, just makes for a better chalange)
Our Host!