What i thinkl about inforcer

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

What i thinkl about inforcer

Post by Bleusilences »

Yes enforcer seem like a piece of crap. But you can't say the game suck because you didn't play it. The game seem like this Dark Alliance. This game was kinda fun but repetitive. I fact this game is a action game with thw theme of fallout. And yes my hope are really low. Just wait and then blast the game in little pieces.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

This is the wrong place to say that, go home and by that I mean go to interplay forums not this one.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

No no. I'm just saying that the game is the best game ever, and i don't promote anything execpt the fact that evrybody juge things before even see it. I bet the games will be heavly innacurate for a fallout game, for the rest i don't know because i didn't play the dam thing. And for your super argument i most say that i post only on board that seem democratic, are yopu doing the say thing here but in the opposite way?
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

Lol i made i mistake this game WONT be the best game ever. Sorry about that.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

that the game is the best game ever,

WHat did you say?
Lol i made i mistake this game WONT be the best game ever. Sorry about that.
Oh ok, bye
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

i'm not crazy i just say give the game a chance and THEN smash it. Wich i believe, will happen.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I agree it'll be *easier* to smash once it's released, but is intuition good for nothing? I'm smarter than all of the Interplay fuckwits, as are many others from this board.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Dark Sorrow
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dark Sorrow »

Oooohhhhh okay I get it. We should give interplay our money for this game and then bash it because an interplay rep will call each and every customer and ask us what we think. Then interplay will change the next game accordingly.

Sheeya okay.

I don't need to play a game to know it will suck. I didn't like Dark Alliance and this is DA with a Fallout paint job.

I don't want to speak for anyone else but the bashing of this game is beyond the quality of the title itself. It is because the fans of this game have been waiting six years for a sequel only to be jerked off constantly by Interplay. Now they have the nerve to put out a new Fallout title for a community that doesn't know about nor care about Fallout, and thats a slap in the face. Interplay is taking a bigger chance with this game that it will sell to a shitload of new users then making Fallout 3 for a community that they KNOW will buy the title.

Didn't anyone at this fuckstain publishing company take a business course?
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

that's not what i meant there's something called: rental. My local video have run like hell/shit. It should have this game too.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

and btw the thing that really piss me off and why i post here is interplay doesn't give the rigth of speech. And that my friend is what is bad about this game. I mean this game look like crap and seem to play like a diabblo. It may be a little fun , but the storie will be unlogical if you take it in context of other fallout. You cannot even state this facts on the board. That's why i'm here.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

welcome to the boards then..

out of curiosity, how much did BGDA make/sell?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Dark Sorrow
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dark Sorrow »

Make up your mind, will it suck or should we wait? You are flip flopping.

I will not rent this title because then the place I rent it from will buy more titles from Interplay. Duh.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Dark Sorrow wrote:It is because the fans of this game have been waiting six years for a sequel only to be jerked off constantly by Interplay.
No, being jerked off feels good.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Bleusilences wrote:and btw the thing that really piss me off and why i post here is interplay doesn't give the rigth of speech. And that my friend is what is bad about this game. I mean this game look like crap and seem to play like a diabblo. It may be a little fun , but the storie will be unlogical if you take it in context of other fallout. You cannot even state this facts on the board. That's why i'm here.
Actually, in Diablo, you have to aim to attack something. In Fallout Enforcer, you just flip through targets and hold the fire button.. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Exciting!
------------------
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

i say to give it a chance, at least i migth turn off as a dark alliance: good but not that much. Maybe worst... I still wait and we will see.
Aegeri
Regular
Regular

Post by Aegeri »

atoga wrote:welcome to the boards then..

~200,000 copies. Less than Fallout 2 I think.
I have returned from my dark slumber....
KruddMan
Respected
Respected

Post by KruddMan »

how much did fallout 2 sell?
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Bleusilences wrote:and btw the thing that really piss me off and why i post here is interplay doesn't give the rigth of speech. And that my friend is what is bad about this game. I mean this game look like crap and seem to play like a diabblo. It may be a little fun , but the storie will be unlogical if you take it in context of other fallout. You cannot even state this facts on the board. That's why i'm here.
Bleusilences wrote:i say to give it a chance, at least i migth turn off as a dark alliance: good but not that much. Maybe worst... I still wait and we will see.
Here's a thought for you chucklehead, how about you go and thinkl about inforcer just a bit more? Come up with what you actually THINK, agree upon that decision and stick to it, instead of changing your mind every time you post.

What's the point in telling us to wait for this game to be released because "it might be good" when with the other side of your mouth, you're telling us how crap it's going to be?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWacco
Respected
Respected

Post by DrWacco »

Aegeri wrote:
atoga wrote:welcome to the boards then..

~200,000 copies. Less than Fallout 2 I think.
yes but I'd guess the development costs on BG:DA, and F:BoS are a lot lower than Fallout 2 was, and less time consuming...
Section8
I Make Games!
I Make Games!

Post by Section8 »

I'd think Fallout 2's development would be more economical. They used an existing engine, a large amount of existing content, and pushed the game out in a very short time.

With FO:JAMF, they have an existing engine and that's about it. All the art content needs to be created from scratch, they seem to be doing all design and continuity from scratch, and redesigning the Fallout universe from the ground up.
--
Only a real artist knows the actual anatomy of the terrible, or the physiology of fear - the exact sort of lines and proportions that connect up with latent instincts or heriditary memories of fright, and the proper colour contrasts and lighting effects to stir the dormant sense of strangeness.
Our Host!