Fallout Chronicles: By DrLone and edited by Colby Anger

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
DrLone
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout Chronicles: By DrLone and edited by Colby Anger

Post by DrLone »

Prelude to the End

War,War never changes,
The end of the world occured pretty much as we had predicted,
Too many humans not enough space,
The dissapation of the earth's oil supply had gradually gone down,
The last twenty years of having some oil were bliss,
People would fill their cars up day,
After day,
After day,
Humans have a tendancy to waste those things most precious to them,
When finally the oil ran low,
Nations no longer existed,
Only Corpeorations,
These massive companys controlled entire country's,
Finally in a mass of hatred and greed Coporations turned against Corporation,
Most Corporations had managed to seize enough oil to keep their own pockets lined with whatever they wanted....
The major Corporation "Fujjinik" had a special branch of there "security" forces called the "VES"
This corporation was used for clearing Vaults,
One team,
Got locked in a vault when the bomb's went off,
So they bred,
And there children bred,
and now the story,
The Doc Will See You Now.....MUHAHAHAHA
:-P
DrLone
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout Chronicles, Volume 1

Post by DrLone »

Fallout Chronicles, Volume 1

Written by: Karl D. Howard (aka SulikTheGunFighter)
Edited by: Colby D. Anger (aka Longbaugh)

The Rise of a Villain

Like a hawk Tom's eyes darted across to the six foot tall man standing in the corner of the vault's main entrance. Tom realized that today would be another long day. Everybody in the vault longed to go outside to see if their loved ones had survived the holocaust, but Tom knew that his entire family had died in the blast. He didn't know how, but somehow he knew. The tall man in the corner started weeping for no noticeable reason. For half and hour he kept weeping until Tom went over to him and asked him why he was upset.
"I no know where Mu-Mu go. I want Mu-Mu! I want out! I want out!" the tall man replied in a simple, childish voice. The tall man start shouting and screaming until finally old lady Daggit went over to him, held his hand, and whispered something in his ear. Finally the tall man stopped and said,
"Sorry everyone. Narg been bad, Narg been bad," He repeated the same phrase until his voice faded out into a silence. For about three hours after that all Tom did was read the letters his daughter had sent him years ago until his friend, Paul, said to him in an sympathetic tone,
"Look, Tom, I know the Corp, takes a lot out of you. Remember I'm retired but..." Paul could not even finish his sentence before Tom remarked in a sly voice,
"Paul, you don't know what it would be like to loose all you're loved ones in the same place by the same thing. The blast would have been the most horrible thing you could ever feel. Remember, Paul, they all lived on the outskirts of where one of the nukes hit." He laughed a tearful laugh. "No, Paul, you don't know. Your family lived in the city so they died quick, but no, my family gets popped like a chicken in a microwave; roasted alive by the radiation." Tom went quiet until for a moment.
"Look man, I know a way out and a way down."
"But I thought that the way down was blocked by the rock cave-in," Tom butted in with an astonished tone.
"Do you wanna know or not, man," Paul continued in a soft, annoyed voice. Toms nodded. "Then listen up, man! The way down is right under the floor. Watch." Paul flicked out a penknife from under his boot and put the blade down into a crack in the metal floor grating. In an almost crowbar like action he proceeded to lift out the floor grates one by one until there was a space big enough to let a human down. From the hole awful, painful cries spewed forth. Paul then said in a sort of taunting voice, "Last one downs a rotten egg!" They both let out a quick laugh as they prepared to descend. As Tom and Paul got down to the second floor the smell of decaying flesh and rotten food hit them strongly. The sounds of dying animals or animals in pain suddenly screeched at them.
"Paul, this was a really bad idea," said Tom, almost ashamed.
"Look man," Paul, in a braver voice, said back to Tom,"I know this smells bad, and the groaning is unbearable, but we will do this, For the children!"
"For the kids!" Tom agreed stupidly. They both nodded as a small person who smelled strongly like antiseptic greeted them. Tom shouted to him,
"Hey, little man!" The small person noticed them both and shouted,
"Fresh meat!" He then ripped off the make-shift cloak he was wearing and ran towards Tom and Paul with a sort of slumping, slow run. As Tom stared at the thing he flashed his torch at it and noticed that it was a small child whose legs and arms had been crushed and torn. Paul shouted at it,
"Little piece of shit! I'll kill you!" He ran at it with only his penknife and stabbed it through the skin, right through to the bone. It screamed, collapsed, then finally died. Frightened by what he has just seen, Tom asked,
"Hey, Paul, what if there are more of those things about?"
"Shut up, Tom. Remember: For the children!" Paul replied in a brave voice. As Tom and Paul walked through the ruins of the abandoned vault they detected where the smells were coming from: hundreds upon hundreds of bodies were piled high and stacked on top on each other; each one was rotting and filled with bullet holes or slash wounds. As they walked on they heard someone talking with and listening to a vault safety holotape. Tom whispered to Paul,
"Look, man, there's a survivor. Wanna take him back up a level for medical treatment?"
"We can't. What if he's like that little guy who attacked us?" Paul replied sternly.
"Holy crap, man!" Tom replied stressfully back to Paul. "What if you're right, and we have to kill this son of a gun? I know!" Tom quickly ran over to the person and noticed he was still alive but heavily wounded. "Howdy! You alright?" Tom said to the man who looked quite aged. The old man replied back in a quiet, mellow voice,
"Yeah, son, I'm fine. How bout you and your friend over there? Paul was it?"
"Yeah, man. We're fine, but we're tryin' to find a way out. Do you know of one?" The aged man quickly snapped back at Tom saying,
"Look, son, I ain't got time for your shit today or any other day. If we went outside we'd all die. Watch the tape!" As Tom watched the tapes showed a couple going out into the wastes without the proper protection. The affects were not pretty as there skin was torn into pieces, but it all looked a little over-dramatic to Tom. Paul slipped behind the aged man to which he replied, "Don't get any ideas about attacking me or anybody else here! Now, Tom, would you mind untying me. I seem to have been bound to this chair for the past twenty years of my life. Oh, yes! My name is Sgt. Tetsuo, but to you boys you can call me Tetsuo, Okay?" Tom quickly grabbed the penknife off Paul and started to cut the leather straps holding Tetsuo down in sort of a hypnotic fashion. "Okay, boys, now we're gonna clean up this mess and get all the equipment that's down here. Okay?" Tetsuo ordered Paul and Tom and they both went to work in a sort of robotic fashion. As Tom and Paul got further away from Tetsuo they snapped back into life and stopped being types of human robots. Paul said to Tom in a sort of uncertain voice,
"Look, Tom, I don't know what's going on, but I can't seem to keep a thought in my head." Paul drifted off into a sort of hypnotic trance again. Tom, on the other hand, quickly slapped Paul in the face and grabbed his penknife.
"For the children! Let's kill that asshole!" Tom shouted. As Tom and Paul were having their conversation, Tetsuo was trying to get a malfunctioning generator back to full power again. Tetsuo clicked his fingers and the small child that Paul stabbed slowly got up and lumbered over to Tetsuo. Groaning and screaming the child says to Tetsuo in a very slow and pain riddled voice,
"M-mm-aster P-pp-lease H-hh-help me!" As it said this blood flowed from the slash wounds that Paul gave the creature.
"My-My-My Son, Those bastards will pay for this." Tetsuo said in a devastated tone. Tetsuo, in a fit of rage, pulled out a revolver and shot his son until the chamber clicked on empty cartridges. The creature and Tetsuo fell at the same time except that Tetsuo fell to his knees and his "son" fell to the ground in a pool of blood. Tetsuo swore to make Paul and Tom die before the day was done. He ran over to a box, opened it, and pulled out a full combat suit, a submachine gun, a combat shotgun, a couple of boxes of ammo, some grenades and two knifes. He then ran over to the huge generator and pulled down the lever on the side of the machine, pushed a few buttons, and laughed in a evil way at the same time. The meter just above his head flashed and displayed the words,
"POWER OVERLOAD! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!" Tom and Paul, unaware of anything that had just happened, are all of a sudden confronted by ten shadows that loom over both of them. Tom picked up a pipe that was lying on the floor while Paul flicked out his penknife.
"For the children!" both Tom and Paul screamed at the same time.
"Paul! Tom! It's us!" the bodies yelled while scattering about. As Paul and Tom put away their weapons the mass recuperated and continued toward Paul and Tom saying,
"Paul! Tom! Its us! You know? Cassidy and the hunting party? Thanks for finding a way down, It means a lot to us." Tom and Paul told Cassidy and the others about their quest to find the outside of the vault, the child, and Tetsuo. Cassidy, sounding horrified, told Tom and Paul about the exile of Tetsuo and his family from the upper levels of the vault.
"The reason, Tom and Paul, is that I don't know how to say this, but Err... Tetsuo... Well he... Well he raised the dead using the radiation in and around the vault. He used this giant machine which made its own power from the radiation, It could hold over a hundred gallons of radioactive waste, But it then could also pump it back out again into, Well... Err... Well... Corpses. The radiation would take the place of blood, like in a stimpack, If the procedure was done right, But if it wasen't the blood would mix with the waste and the entire thing would go... Well, err... A little messy." Tom and Paul both took a deep breath.
"Cass... How do you know all of this?" Tom said in a mortified voice.
"I helped create it..." Cassidy replied in a truly guilty voice. "I also used to collect the corpses from outside the vault. I know the code to the main door and this is the keycard." Cassidy pulled out a small piece of plastic that was red and marked with the words "Vault 18". "I know you guys probably hate me, but Tetsuo is... Well... My adopted father. He used to hit my mother so I stopped listening to him and... Well... I got him exiled down to this vault level. But my anger didn't stop there. I then threw quite a lot of home made explosives down the elevator shaft. I wanted him dead... But he didn't die, So I went down here with my spear and stabbed him until his lifeless corpse hit the ground, But I went wrong, His son strapped him to the chair that you got him off. His son turned on the machine but accidentally got caught in a loose electric wire. The electricity surged through him and the lab supposedly exploded, but his son got covered in waste and he came back to life while Tetsuo... Well he some how regenerated and has just been becoming stronger and smarter by using the waste in a sort of way which makes him a "super human" And now he's after all of us."
"We're out of here!" shouted the others with Cassidy when they heard this and dropped their weapons and ran back to the upper level of the vault. Tom, pulling on some uncomfortable leather armor, picked up a pump shotgun and a knife, Paul slipped on a leather jacket and some jeans on top of his kevlar armor and picked up a bolt rifle and a spear, and Cassidy put on some kevlar armor and a long, leather "Gestapo" jacket as well as a bullet-proof riot shield, a revolver, and a machete.
"Look, Cass, Tom said to Cassidy. I don't care what you did in the past just as long as you help fix the future." Cassidy nodded in agreement. "Alright then, people! Let's move out and kick some ass!" As the group walked along the vault corridors all of a sudden the lights flickered on, the generator started to make a kind of humming sound, and the corpses start to move in an unnatural way. The twitching "zombies" started to moan. Some were screaming and others just quietly shuffled about when all of a sudden a huge, green ball of what seems to be radioactive waste flies at the zombies.
"Hello boys, how are you today?" Tetsuo's distant voice shouts. "Well, I'm fine apart from that my son is dead thanks to you, Paul!" Paul suddenly stood completely rigid for a minute before going back to normal again.
"Tetsuo, you bastard, I'll kill you!" Paul shouted in the direction of Tetsuo's voice. Just as Paul started to run toward the direction of the voice a small girl zombie stepped in front of Paul.
"D-D-D-A-A-A-D-D-Y-Y." said the little girl in a groaning and painful voice. "Daddy..." Paul stopped and kneeled down in front of the girl. "Hello, Daddy!"
"Lucy..." Paul said to the zombie. "Lucy, is that you?" The small zombie directed Paul to come closer so Paul put his ear next to her mouth.
"Pray Daddy." the small zombie whispered to Paul. "Pray for what I will do,"The zombie's little hand slowly reached behind Paul's back, "And what I have done." The girl pulled the trigger on Paul's rifle, blowing open the top of his forehead. Brain fragments and blood rained down on the little girl.
"Paul! No! Not Paul you bastard!" Tom screamed. "Tetsuo, I'll have your head! With that Tom drew his shotgun and started blasting the zombies all around him. As Tom ran out of shells he looked around a see the corpses of ten "things" writhing around on the floor. Tetsuo laughed a horrible laugh.
"Tom, well done! Tetsuo shouted from the shadows. "You have just killed Everyone you have ever loved!" Tom, looking horrified, looked around for Cassidy. Tom, not being able to hear or see Cassidy, assumed that he has been taken away by the zombies while in fact Cassidy was standing right in front of Tom in the dark. Tom reloaded his shotgun and started blasting away in front of him toward Tetsuo's voice. Blood started to splatter out in front and he stopped firing.
"Yes! I have finally killed you Tetsuo!" As Tom's eyes adjusted to the dark looked around the battlefield and saw that Cassidy was lying in front of him with shotgun wounds covering his body. Tom just laughed, reloaded, and kept running toward Tetsuo's taunting voice.
"MuWahaha!" Tetsuo laughed. "Tom, you just killed your best friends. So... How do you feel now? Murderer!" Tom saw Tetsuo, but before he could react Tetsuo sprinted up to Tom and Tom froze just like Paul did before he was attacked. Tetsuo laughed again. "All your anger..." He snarled in a loathing voice. "All that hate and loathing toward me...Taken out on your own friends!" You disgust me, Tom!" Tetsuo started to circle around Tom. "I thought that you would at least be able to wound me!" Tetsuo punches Tom with lightening speed, leaving a large mark. Thank you, Tom. Now I know that I am ready to leave the vault and become king of all the wastes!" As Tetsuo walked off the force holding Tom stopped and he was able to move again so he quickly shouted at Tetsuo.
"Didn't do a good enough job, did you, Tetsuo?" With that Tom pulled out his knife and threw it at Tetsuo. The blade plunged right into Tetsuo's heart and he fell to the ground.
"Oh yeah!" Tetsuo rasped as he coughed up blood. "Tom, the only reason that you're alive is because I left a shield to keep your guts from falling out!" Tetsuo laughed as he collapsed in a puddle of sludge-colored blood. Tom looked down at his stomach and noticed that where Tetsuo had hit him there was a large hole where his intestines had begun to slide out of. As Tom knew he was about to die so he picked up his shotgun, aimed at his head, and pulled the trigger. The blood went everywhere. Seconds passed and the lifeless corpse of Tetsuo began get up and laugh. "Well, look at it this way," Tetsuo said to Tom's corpse in a humorous way, At least you got to be the hero you always wanted to be!"
And so a villain was born out upon the wastes, But he was unaware that out across the vast wildness, in an uncivilized tribal village, a hero lived whose duty it was to put an end to the evil that would try to overtake the remaining world This hero was named Sulik, Sulik the Gun Fighter.

To be continued...
DrLone
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout Chronicles 2:A Gun Fighter Is Born

Post by DrLone »

Fallout Chronicles 2: A Gun Fighter is born (By DrLone (Karl H) And Longbaugh (Colby A)

Chapter 1: Rough Edges

As Sulik looked to the sky he could see that this day was going to be hot, probably the hottest day so far this summer. As Tribal Elder Longbaugh looked toward Sulik he saw a tribal that was covered in scars and confused. He looked up at the sky along with Sulik but saw nothing but dry air.
"What the hell you lookin' at, brother?" Longbaugh said to Sulik.
"Don't call me brother, Long," replied Sulik in a sly voice. Longbaugh's nickname had been Long ever since he could throw a spear at a gecko from half a mile away.
"Yo Sulik! Shut the hell up, bro! Don't be so sore about losing your dog. I mean I didn't loose him!" said Long in a sarcastic way.
"Yo, Long, if you're really that good with a spear how come you don't find Doggie?" Sulik snapped in an agitated way. Long laughed then said,
"Yo, Sulik, your dog's called Dogmeat, not "Doggie", okay?! And how the hell is my expertise with a spear supposed to, in any way, insinuate that I might be able to find Dogmeat?" Longbaugh liked to read ancient manuscripts and therefore liked to use big words. Sulik looked upset, so then Long continued, "Look Sulik, Brother, I didn't want to tell you but Tribal Elder Murphy killed him." Sulik glared at Longbaugh for a split second before he pounced on him.
"You lie!" Sulik shouted in his face. "Elder Murphy would never hurt Doggie! Or maybe..." Sulik drifted off into an uncertain silence and then finished, "Murphy never liked Doggie... so maybe... No! I will see Elder Murphy!"
So the day's clouds swirled over head...
Elder Murphy was sitting inside his dingy little hut full of the severed heads of dead animals. As Sulik walked into Elder Murphy's tent Murphy suddenly woke up. The old warrior stood up with a loud crack coming from his legs.
"What can I do for you, young'un?" A loud wheeze erupted from Murphy's chest. "Is that you, Sulik?" said Murphy in a creaky old voice.
"Yes, wise elder," said Sulik in a nasty voice. The room settled as the two sat down; Sulik with young, fit, slender movements; Murphy with old and creaky ones. "Do you know where Doggie went, Elder?" Murphy paused as if to talk then said in a whisper,
"Doggie is over their, Sulik, my child." Sulik looked over to see Dogmeat's head severed and hung on the wall of the dingy tent. Sulik tried to contain his rage against the frail man but finally he popped.
"Where's the rest of Doggie!"
"No need to shout, my son," Murphy said in a quiet, annoyed tone. Murphy quickly reached under his table and whipped out a large revolver. Sulik, not believing the old fart could move that fast, ran up to him, snapped his brittle fingers, turned the gun toward Murphy, and pulled the trigger until the hammer clicked onto empty chambers.
"Ha Ha! You no longer hurt any more doggies!" said Sulik in a semi-deranged voice. He stood with his arm outstretched, still grasping the revolver, in silence. It took a moment before he could actually contemplate what he had just done. Quietly he shoved the gun under his cloak and turned towards the door. A single tear ran down his cheek as other members of the tribe ran to the tent to see him standing there with Elder Murphy, his chest sunken in and soaked with blood, on the floor behind him. Sulik stared at them all for a minute before running out of the tent, tears streaming down his dust-stained face.
The day moves on and the sky turns a slightly darker color than before...

Chapter 2: Sanding the Rough Edges

The wasteland spread on into the horizon in every direction; desolate, unending. The stinging sands whipped past the two outcasts, wearing away their shame like rushing water on river stones. Every second that passed more of their previous life was stolen away by the mischievous sand; that same damned sand which filled their boots and invaded their mouths, making their teeth grit and groan as their jaws moved, impervious to the world they were leaving behind. And it seemed that the faster they moved the faster the sand would etch away at their very souls; at their memory too. Even now the outcasts knew not where they were going or what would happen when they reached this mysterious location they knew was out there. Out beyond the deep and quiet canyons. Out beyond the high and beautiful. They trudged on towards what they hoped was a more civilized world. A world that, especially to Sulik, would not kill their pets or turn against them. Yes, a civilized world. A world in which two strong, young men could find their heart's desires. Love, money, adventure; the possibilities were endless. Or, at least, that is how these two viewed it.
The sun reached it's peak in the sky and the two men stopped to assess their journey.
"Tell me again, Sulik," Longbaugh began. "Why the hell am I out here with you in this God-forsaken land when I could be back in my tent sleeping or out hunting geckos?" Sulik was quiet for a moment longer, seemingly contemplating an answer. His head raised slightly under his sand hood and he spoke in a whisper that was barely audible above the sands, the damned stinging sands.
"Because..." Sulik raised his head a little higher and came into eye contact with Longbaugh; still standing strong, arms crossed, awaiting the answer he knew would come. "Because Elder Murphy is dead. Dead by my hands; my bloodstained hands. And because you are my brother, my friend they are your hands too."
"That's how the others phrased it!" Longbaugh looked to his feet for a moment, studying his homemade foot wear; the leather bindings, the cloth covers. With sudden force he raised his head high and yelled towards the heavens, "Damn it! I hate communal politics!" Sulik continued staring at Longbaugh until he stopped his raving and said,
"Hey, if you can't beat the system, screw it." Longbaugh gave Sulik a glaring look and then slowly began to laugh. The small laugh grew and before they knew it both outcasts were bawling their eyes out in the bleaching sun. Suddenly Longbaugh reached back and threw Sulik a haymaker across his left cheek. Sulik spun around with the impact and landed face first in the dirt.
"Ah..." Longbaugh sighed as he dried up his tears. "That felt really good." A smile crossed his face as he helped Sulik to his feet. "Now, as your blood was on my hands, my hands were upon your face, and we are even now." Sulik growled at Longbaugh from under his sand hood. "Here, take this rag. You have some blood coming out from between your lips." Sulik snatched the cloth from Longbaugh and began walking again towards the horizon. "What do really expect we'll find out there, Sulik?" Longbaugh yelled after him.
"Fortune and glory,Bro, Fortune and Glory..." Sulik said looking back.
And so our outcasts walk on as the noon sun moves down across the sky; their footsteps slowly disappearing behind them as they traverse the wastes. The sky grows a darker shade of blue as the sun goes lower and lower in the sky until purples and reds streak out onto the ocean high above their heads. The sun grows fat and red as it touches home in the distance behind the two and eventually the blue fades to inky black overhead. Wounds are treated; a bond is forged stronger. Another day has passed...

Chapter 3: A Diamond in the Rough

Dawn, The sun once again poked its head over the vast horizon to light the path of the weary travelers. Sulik and Longbaugh had been walking for what seemed like an eternity and had already ran out of precious water two days ago. Their arms swung loosely at their sides and their heads hung low as they trudged on in hope of finding shelter. Finally, just before they thought they were going to eat each other of starvation, they caught glimpse of something looming in the distance. As they approached they found it to be a traveling circus. The manager of the circus emerged from one of the many tents set up in the vast wastes and stood in front of Sulik, looking him over for a few moments.
"No this one will not do!" He slapped Sulik on the head and said to Longbaugh, "Why do you slavers always think that Tribals will make good attractions?" He laughed slightly. As soon as he finished laughing Sulik whipped out the revolver he stole from Elder Murphy and put it against the manager's head.
"Hey Sulik, put the gun down, man!" Longbaugh shouted at Sulik. With that Sulik put his revolver reluctantly back into his pocket and snorted back at Longbaugh.
"I don't know why, this worthless piece of flesh ain't worth crap!" The manager looked at Sulik in a sort of gone-out way before turning to Longbaugh.
"Okay, Okay, Maybe you should let your little tribal friend get something to eat while we talk privately?" The manager then pointed towards a large bucket of slop and said to Sulik,
"Bon appetite." As the large tribal man ran toward the bucket, the manager put his leg out, tripped him, and Sulik flew face first into the bucket. The manager nodded to two large, muscular men who then proceeded to grab Longbaugh before he could react and threw him into a chair. One of the musclemen hit him over the head and blackness engulfed his head. Ten minutes passed before Longbaugh woke up to see Sulik sitting next to him. They were both locked in an old, rusty cell inside a slightly larger room filled with discarded items of the time before the war and looking sort of like a prewar bunker.
"Oh, what brahmin shee-ot!" cried out Longbaugh, realizing their predicament.
"Agreed," said Sulik in a solemn voice. He looked around at the cell in search of an escape route but unfortunately saw no apparent way out. "So, how do we get out of this mess?"
"You tell me, bro," Longbaugh sighed,"You got us into this mess." Just then the circus manager and his henchmen entered the room.
"Evening, gentleman. I don't believe I've introduced myself yet. Charles P. Zimmerman, proprietor of Zimmerman's Super Stupendous Special Circus." He bowed before his prisoners. "I hope you two have some super stupendous special talents or I might as well have Hans and Franz here," he pointed to the brutes beside him, "Send you on your to well, uhm, the big circus in the sky." He grinned evilly. "Well?" Longbaugh and Sulik exchanged glances.
"Well..." began Longbaugh, "I've been know to throw a fairly good distance with a spear." Sulik glared at him and he mouthed chill.
"And?" said Zimmerman.
"And I can hit what I aim at too. I suppose I could work up a little demonstration if you agree to let us go."
"I not agreeing to anything!" exclaimed Zimmerman. "You will do your little feat of strength and the paying audience will love it or you will die!" Zimmerman stopped himself and adjusted his collar.
"Well gee, Mr. Z..." Longbaugh said in sarcastic way, "You could have at least lied and gave us some hope we might leave here alive. Now I'm all bummed out."
"Well don't be. You're on in fifteen minutes. Let's hope for you are your friend's sake you don't disappoint me. Too-da-loo." And with that Zimmerman spun on his haunches and left the two sitting silently in their cage.
"Ok,ok,ok," As Sulik looked round he saw Longbaugh banging his hand on the side of his cell. Sulik looked round his cell, banged on the bar, but then an electrical charge surged through his hand knocking Sulik out.

Chapter 4: Show time

Sulik awoke in a huge ring full of ghouls, humans and super-mutants. Mr. Zimmerman was standing on a podium, which made him seem about 6ft tall.
"WELCOME BOYS AND GHOULS, WELCOME TO ZIMMERMANS HOUSE OF SUPER SPECTACUALAR" he points toward Sulik and says,
"Our first act is a new tribal act." He points toward Longbaugh and carries on saying,
"This tribal, called Sulik, Will throw this spear at this spinning ghoul target" He nods to the two bouncers, one goes up to Sulik and picks him up, while the other goes over to the giant target with a little ghoul nailed on it.
"Now on the count of three Sulik, will throw this spear towards the target!" Sulik then proceeds to pick up the spear, throws his arm back holding the spear.
"C'mon what type of Tribal can't even throw!, THROW IT NOW!" Shouts Zimmerman, Sulik throws the spear towards Zimmerman. The little man jumps a great height, nods toward the bouncers and pulls out Sulik's revolver.
"You have been VERY stupid tribal!" The one of the bouncers then grabs Sulik, and holds him back, while the other goes over to a large, rusty cage and shakes it.
"WAKE UP LONGBAUGH, WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!" Sulik franticly shouts at the body of Longbaugh.
"Say night, night to Longbaugh TRIBAL!" The bouncer snorts, then grabs the body of Longbaugh out of the cage.
"This tribal, DARED to attack me!, and for this CRIME, boys and ghouls!" He briefly looks around at the now wowing audience and shouts,
"HE MUST BE...PUNISHED!" He lifts his arms out from his sides, puts his revolver into a attacking position, and aims at Longbaugh. Time stands still for a moment as Sulik sees the shot being fired at Longbaugh. The slow shot whacks into Longbaugh's skull a mass of blood flies out of his skull. Time returns back to normal, the audience now cheering out Zimmermans name. Just as they break out into applause Sulik starts shouting and swearing at Zimmerman, his voice being drowned out by the applause. Then taking advantage of the confusion Sulik slips out of the massive tent....

Chapter 5: Revenge Is Sweet

About 3 years of walking, Sulik finally reaches the city most travelers aim for, New Reno. Walking past the husks of rusted, junk piles that were formally called cars. Sulik cast down his bag, took out his jug of water and took a giant swig.
"Ahh, Reno, home sweet home." At a distance, an angry looking black man squints in Sulik's direction, he then proceeds to stroll towards Sulik.
"The name's Jules, you know what I see friend, I see a pilot, looking to fly. And I know how to fly, want me to teach you... friend? Jules says to Sulik then smiles with a gleaming gold mouth full of golden teeth.
"No thank you...Jules was it?" Sulik gives Jules a stern look. Jules starts to laugh, "Friend, I don't think you know who your talken' to I'm a made man! So don't you dare turn me down, or your ass will be so far in golgotha you'll be in freakin' china! you dig?" Sulik glances at Jules, gives a slight laugh and pushes his face away and starts to walk away. Jules fall's flat on his ass, "You'll regret that tribal!" Jules scuttles to his feet, pulls out a 10mm pistol, and takes a shot in Sulik's direction. Sulik stops,
"Don't do that Jules!" Sulik doesn't even look round and starts walking again. Jules gives Sulik a despising look and mutters to himself,
"Dang Tribal's." Jule's then raises his voice and shouts, "Big J is gonna have your head, you betta not go near the Desperado man!" Jules then goes back over to his lamppost and welcomes the next "tourist" into Reno.
Sulik starts walking down a massive road filled the prostitutes. He finally reaches a giant building with flashing neon signs.
"In all my years of wandering I have seen such beauty, in such a hell hole, its to bad I never learned to read though" he laughs to himself and walks in.
As he enters he notices a small man in a leather jacket, who is carving a word into the bar next to him. Sulik glances around the bar and notices 7 sub-machine gun guards, who look quite, agitated. The small man glances round in Suliks direction then gets back to what he is doing. Sulik approches the bar and orders a bottle of 'Ol Flakey's 47'.
"Get the hell outta' here tribal, family Mordino don't need no stinkin' savage's help." The small man doesn't even look up.
"Guess ill leave then" With that Sulik goes outside and walks down to a small bar. He glances round to see laser pistol guards standing around looking bored, he sits down at the bar and notices a skinny man sitting down, drinkin beer like he'd lost the love of his life.
"Hey bartender who owns this place?" Sulik asks in a curious way. "Boss Salvatore owns this joint bud, u wanna talk to him go up those stairs, and tellem' Lennie sent ya. Now do you want something or what?" Sulik looks at the bar tender nods for no, then walks up the stairs. Just as he reaches the top a large shadowed figure steps out and smacks him in the face with a large piece of 2 x 4, then shouts, "TELL JENGO WE GOTTIM!"

Chapter 6:Too much Alcohol

Waking up tied to a chair in a dingy room, Sulik opens his eyes to see an old man,who is pasing around the room, with somewhat of a hurried step. Sulik gives the old man a suspicious eye and shouts,
"Who the hell are you gramps?". The aged man turns around and says,
"Ahh tribal your awake, you dont know me but im Thomas "Jengo" Manning." Sulik gives the old man a harsh stare and asks
"Why am i tied to the chair then...Jengo?" the aged man gives Sulik a suspicious look and says,
"You'r in that chair, cus i dont want you shootin' me when i tell you this, you know that circus guy called,errrm. Zimmerman yea thats it, well he came to town and took alot of money from profits i coulda earned. Now i know you and him have gotta history so, when i found out you were here i though, "Jengo we need to get him to help us" so now you got a job. O, yea forgot to say if you decline we'll kill ya. Funny huh." Sulik sat there, wriggled a bit then broke free of the chair.
"They dont make em like they used to huh." Sulik smiled and threw his arms open to Jengo. Jengo smiled back at Sulik and threw his arms open to him as well,
"Sulik my old boy, i told you when you were in Klamath, not to get into trouble i told ya, "Act like a Tribal, go and live with 'em for a while." So whadda do, you turn into one!" Jengo smiles and releases Sulik.
"Look friend,i dont know what happened, this tribal saw me after that "accident" with the bone collecter and saw the "authentic" tribal markings and must of thought i was his buddy, dang fool." Sulik pauses for a minute,
"For twelve years of my life i was the frikkin simple-ton, "Doggie" "Moo-moo" i mean for god's sake." Sulik pulls his head down,
"It's a shame about Long though, he got...." Sulik pauses,
"Go on son, what happened.." Jengo gives Sulik a sypathetic look.
"Well during our "Act" he had the bright idea to get shot, dumb tribal why did he take me to his village and adopt me?" Sulik bows his head,
"Stupid, stupid tribal..."
Jengo pauses, smirks then says,
"Guess he had too much alcohol......."
Our Host!