Even more fun for the Fallout Enforcer forums!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

The funny thing about that locked thread Killzig posted is he didn't just lock it, he also decided to delete my post.

I've decided to criticize Jandau's use of smileys, Let's see if he bans me now.
Phias
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Phias »

The new moderator is so confoosing. I mean he says he hates the game but he will support the forum>!?? What the HELL and also: Why do the mods there always say some lame thing then lock it? Just lock the damn thing.
Endure. In enduring, grow strong.
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

Past Light wrote:The new moderator is so confoosing. I mean he says he hates the game but he will support the forum>!??
Well he wouldn't want to lose his modship and have all those blowjobs be in vain!
Ratty
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ratty »

Past Light wrote:The new moderator is so confoosing. I mean he says he hates the game but he will support the forum>!?? What the HELL and also: Why do the mods there always say some lame thing then lock it? Just lock the damn thing.
" *sigh*

Locked "

Thats what he posted to me before locking it up, together with that ugly rolling eyes smiley...
Grrr..
Huh, I'm supposed to type something here?!
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Well, that's what you get for having morons as moderators, frankly. The "*sigh* :rolls: locked" thing isn't helpful at all, it's incitory. You have a bunch of already pissed off people, so they put some numbnutted dingletwerp on that forum to crack down with deleting threads, locking forums, and in a manner which basically implies that you're not worth a decent explanation of why that thread is locked.

Of course, you have to wonder why some of those things are locked in the first place, but I digress.
------------------
Phias
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Phias »

did anyone read his response to my questions? Proof that he's a damn werkoff
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Well I mean it's a clever move for IPLY to do that... Instead of being specifically pissed at IPLY for cencorship and whatnot, we blame it on the idiocy of a "fan".

This is also why this "fan" is barely known (ok, not even barely, just totally unknown) in the community. A known one would have created problems.
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

Good point Red, the contest they made for the job seemed a trap for fools since the beggining
Red

Post by Red »

They actually had some type of contest?

I don't know, the people on the IPLY forums seem like such idiots I barely bother posting there...

I recently went to take a look on any editor questions but there were barely any - to which I answered anyway.
Phias
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Phias »

They still argue for FOBOS over there, for those lucky enough not to have been there. They still have "SHUT UP YOOYOYO U CANT SYA SHIT U NEVER PLAYED IT" idiots, etc.
Section8
I Make Games!
I Make Games!

Post by Section8 »

Here's a fun thought. Since they've taken away our outlet for criticism and hostility, it's time to start sending it straight to Chuck!
--
Only a real artist knows the actual anatomy of the terrible, or the physiology of fear - the exact sort of lines and proportions that connect up with latent instincts or heriditary memories of fright, and the proper colour contrasts and lighting effects to stir the dormant sense of strangeness.
Trakocian
Respected
Respected

Post by Trakocian »

Sure we have order...

BUT AT WHAT PRICE!?!
Just a thought....
Windows XP:
Yet another example of how pussies get screwed.

One by one, the penguins steal my sanity

Duck and Cover - Where a thread full of idiots posting the same fucking smile over and over again is considered the cutting edge of hilarity.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Section8 wrote:Here's a fun thought. Since they've taken away our outlet for criticism and hostility, it's time to start sending it straight to Chuck!
I've tried it, and so, I think, have many others. It didn't work for me, and not for anyone else so far (that I know of anyway). I doubt check knows how to use e-mail anyway, so it's wasted effort.
Red

Post by Red »

He does too! It's a known fact that he was actually sacred of the death threaths.
Our Host!