Trapper town

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Trapper town

Post by danferry »

One day, just cause I was bored, I started pickpocketing every one I could find. One of the kids in Trapper Town of Klamath has a Boy Scout Handbook (I think that thats what its called). Anyone else come across something like that?
Tezzy
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Tezzy »

Yeah awhile a go i was in Klamath and a child following me said "I have a shiny pebble" so i pickpocketed him and found that he has a golden nugget...well HAD a golden nugget.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

does one of the kids have a frag grenade? or am i mixing that up with another town, or shady sands or somthing?
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

I don't usually steal from kids, since they don't have any good stuff.
Those trappers are worth stealing from, they usually have some skins.
Mailbox Man!
Yar.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

skin is good. when you need things early in the game, the gold skins are really great. exept that the weight gets pretty high..
or you can just kill metzgar in the den, and then you have all the 10mm guns and bullets you need
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

I just steal that one kid with the scouting book personally... I used to steal everything but now I stick to useful stuff (I usually steal drugs and books, sometimes ammo and that's it).
jerman999
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by jerman999 »

Strapon2 wrote:does one of the kids have a frag grenade? or am i mixing that up with another town, or shady sands or somthing?
Fallout 2 Readme wrote:-One of the kids in the Den does have a Frag Grenade.
Phias
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Phias »

The kids in the Den are especially annoying with the UK/Europe version. You can't even see them, but they're there. You can't even shoot the little bastards!!

Hmm...If I'm right, you can sleep with Slim(the guy with the key to the rat area in Klamath) if you're a woman, and some bug loops the dialogue so you can sleep with him as many times as you like... 8O I think I'll leave THAT alone...
Endure. In enduring, grow strong.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Strapon2 wrote:does one of the kids have a frag grenade? or am i mixing that up with another town, or shady sands or somthing?
Got me quite confused first time I played FO2. Accidentaly started a great Klamath battle scene fighting about everything (apart from Sulik). One of the kids threw a fraggie (at the time I thought it were a molotov though). At first I thought it were a bug, but aparently the kid was meant to have that grenade...
The kids in the Den are especially annoying with the UK/Europe version. You can't even see them, but they're there. You can't even shoot the little bastards!!
That's why you always patch the UK version into US version and install the children patch. Those little thieves sure are annoying. Know of a couple of times I've bought an especially expensive weapon just to get it stolen when leaving the shop.
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Our Host!